• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Glitch Topic!!!

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
  • The only glitches I get in these games are if I use the walk through walls code

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

whats the walk through walls code?

My best R/S glitch was when I discovered a new glitch pokemon on my Sapphire which I believe to be a 3rd-gen version of the infamous 'M.

https://trsrockin.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2948 Go here for the full story...

(BTW that IS me who posted that.)
    Does it also work in Emerald?

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
    Years
  • Originally Posted by Char-Char
    My best R/S glitch was when I discovered a new glitch pokemon on my Sapphire which I believe to be a 3rd-gen version of the infamous 'M.

https://trsrockin.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2948 Go here for the full story...

(BTW that IS me who posted that.)

Does it also work in Emerald?

No idea. If you have an AR and those 2 codes for Emerald you could try it and see. Though it does take more than one attempt

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Cloning glitch. Man, that's popular...

Cloning Pokemon on Emerald

1. Save in front of the PC in the Battle Tower.
    2. Deposit the pokemon you want to clone in an empty box.
    3. Leave the PC and save again.
    4. Go to the PC one more time and withdraw the pokemon you want to clone, the one that's in an empty box.
    5. Talk to the lady on the far right, and she will ask you to join a Multi Battle.
    6. Select Yes and choose any two pokemon.
    7. When she asks if you want to save, select Yes.
    8. If everything so far has been done correctly, the game will wait about one second before doing anything else.
    9. It doesn't matter what you do from her, the One Second wait was the glitch taking place.
    10. Turn off your game, and now the cloned pokemon is both in the PC and in your party.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • What about the standing on top of a tree glitch.

If you use cut on a tree then stand in the position it orginally was in, switch off your game and when you turn it back on you will be on top of the tree. This is only for fun has no effects or nothing but try it whenever you feel like having a laugh. I dont think it corrupts the game file you just hit any direction and you can walk off it afterwards give it a go!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
    Years

If you use cut on a tree then stand in the position it orginally was in, switch off your game and when you turn it back on you will be on top of the tree. This is only for fun has no effects or nothing but try it whenever you feel like having a laugh. I dont think it corrupts the game file you just hit any direction and you can walk off it afterwards give it a go!

I think that only works for R/B...

Tyranitar248

Water Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • i kno a copy pokemon glitch for emrald but you cant use it in R/S:
    (have the pokemon already in your party)

Steps:
    1. go to battle tower
    2. put the pokemon in a black box in your PC
    3. save it
    4. go get it and put it in your party
    5. enter it in the battle tower
    6. when it says "saving do not turn off power" turn it off
    7. when you turn it back on it wil momuntaraly freeze
    8. check that box and you'll have a pokemon in it and the same exact thing in your party

Dragon Leader-Shadow

Dragons are Kewl
    Years
  • i kno a copy pokemon glitch for emrald but you cant use it in R/S:
    (have the pokemon already in your party)

Steps:
    1. go to battle tower
    2. put the pokemon in a black box in your PC
    3. save it
    4. go get it and put it in your party
    5. enter it in the battle tower
    6. when it says "saving do not turn off power" turn it off
    7. when you turn it back on it wil momuntaraly freeze
    8. check that box and you'll have a pokemon in it and the same exact thing in your party
    Ummmmm...That's not how you do it...

I found a glitch in Sapphire(may be just in my game)where I flew to Rustburo and went to the school and the sign was glitchy, so I read the sign nothing happened and I went into the school. After i was done in there I messed with Lanettes PC and moved some Pokemon around. When I got done I saved in front of the box and my game froze! I was forced to turn my game off but my game file was still there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    That's pretty wiered,But something even wierder than that I was just walking when the game just turned off and I lost my file,and I beat the game. :disappoin

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • Ummmmm...That's not how you do it...

I found a glitch in Sapphire(may be just in my game)where I flew to Rustburo and went to the school and the sign was glitchy, so I read the sign nothing happened and I went into the school. After i was done in there I messed with Lanettes PC and moved some Pokemon around. When I got done I saved in front of the box and my game froze! I was forced to turn my game off but my game file was still there.

So you had to start over your game?

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years

I think that only works for R/B...

DarkParukia is right, I tried it in my Emerald and my Saphire, but it didn't work in either. It is possible for it to mess up your game in Red and Blue though. You may not be able to get off the tree.

That's pretty wiered,But something even wierder than that I was just walking when the game just turned off and I lost my file,and I beat the game. :disappoin
    Does thaat mean you were walking around, your game turned off and when you turned it back on, it said that you beat the game???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    That happens, something about the internal battery dieing.... or something
    If you cant save again, your game is stuffed.... i think :P

Does thaat mean you were walking around, your game turned off and when you turned it back on, it said that you beat the game???
    no, he means that he lost his file, and he had just beat the game... i think

Cloning Pokemon on Emerald

1. Save in front of the PC in the Battle Tower.
    2. Deposit the pokemon you want to clone in an empty box.
    3. Leave the PC and save again.
    4. Go to the PC one more time and withdraw the pokemon you want to clone, the one that's in an empty box.
    5. Talk to the lady on the far right, and she will ask you to join a Multi Battle.
    6. Select Yes and choose any two pokemon.
    7. When she asks if you want to save, select Yes.
    8. If everything so far has been done correctly, the game will wait about one second before doing anything else.
    9. It doesn't matter what you do from her, the One Second wait was the glitch taking place.
    10. Turn off your game, and now the cloned pokemon is both in the PC and in your party.

Does this glitch have any side effects? If you do it wrong, will it screw up your game, or lose your game file, or lose the pokemon your cloning?

Last edited:

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Does this glitch have any side effects? If you do it wrong, will it screw up your game, or lose your game file, or lose the pokemon your cloning?

With this particular glitch as long a syou do it correctly, you should have no problem cloning or loosing a gamefile. However as you know there is always a possibility that the glitch may go wrong and if it were to go wrong, then the most likley outcome would result in loosing your saved game.

~Kipper~

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    mm, i can deal with that, i better try it out, once i punch my guts...
    i know, that i am a MASTER of the Gold/Silver glitch, and only had one mishap when i lost my brothers Politoed.. ehe

Back