• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

Steven Hughes

Bandit
Years
  • The Recent happenings thread! ^^

Here you can tell everyone about what youre doing in your game at the moment. Or if you accomplished something, caught a rare Pokemon, won the Master Rank Beauty Contest, caught a shiny pokemon, etc... post it here!

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • good idea for a thread!!! well at the moment, i am trading all of my good pokemon from sapphire to firered to train the easier, and on my sapphire i am entering contests and building up a toxic/rest party.....my team of ultimate annoyers!!!!

Steven Hughes

Bandit
    Years
  • I finished EV training my Grumpig, now I'm training it to level 50 to be a part of my Level 50 Battle Fronteir team. after I finish I will start breeding for my last pokemon in the team, which I still am undecided.

edit: Thanks, but it was hardly my Idea. I got it from another forum I go to and i saw that pokecommunity didn't have one so I put it in.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Since I've got all obtainable Pokemon in single play Emerald (that means all Pokemon which you can get ingame without trading externally), I'm growing berries, trying get the Gold symbols in Frontier etc.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm currently EV training my lileep (level 39) and swampert (level 49) for the battle frontier, swampert just needs a few more EVs and lileep doesn't have any EVs so far...

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • My recent happenings event...

I've Complete all pokemon contest, streak in battle tower, pokemon league, and all 200 hoenn pokemon dexter (so my trainer card is turned Gold)
    Play time about more than 460 hours...
    Now I worked on Ev training of My alakazam....
    My Ev Training for my Mewtwo is Failed :dead: :dead: , my friends has better stats... Hikzzz

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • I'm training my Lv.72 Blaziken and my Lv.63 Peliper for the Battle Frontier as well as training my other Pokemon for it also.

Back