• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Vs. FR/LG

Did You Like R/S/E or L/F?

• Total voters

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'd choose R/S/E over Fr/Lg because it has better graphics in my opinion, has more types of game play (2 different Bikes, Contests, etc.), more Pokemon, able to evolve more Pokemon (Espeon & Umbreon), a better soundtrack, a father, Pokemon battle animations (Emerald Only) and the Battle Frontier (Emerald Only). But if anything, I still like Fr/Lg a whole lot.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I prefer R/S/E over FR/LG but my overall favorite is Emerald. It was just the best game out of the 5 because it was just amazing. I love the Pokemon from Hoenn more than the Pokemon from Kanto. To me Hoenn looks like a more interesting Region (even with too much water) than Kanto and the Battle Frontier was the reason why I still played Emerald even after I defeated the Elite Four.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
My vote has to go to R/S/E. I loved everything about those games. I loved a lot of the new pokémon, the region, and the look. Most of all, I loved the story. The story is what really hooked me into those games, and I still enjoy playing it over and over. Not to mention the post-game stuff they included in Emerald. That added a lot of hours to my playtime. FR/LG are great games, but R/S/E (more specifically, Emerald) are better in my opinion.

Back