• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R S Saga

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • In the end, Ruby summoned Celebi, and got sent to the future right?

Was it an altenative future?
    Or just Celebi reverting the deaths of
    • Wally
    • Wallace
    • Steven
    • Wattson
    • Norman

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • It was reverting time to before those people were killed.
    Then, it did something to move time foreward to a point were Hoenn is basically back to normal.

Also, Wally didn't die, did he?

Oh, and Courtney/Marge died too.

Ryousha

Years
  • It was reverting time to before those people were killed.
    Then, it did something to move time foreward to a point were Hoenn is basically back to normal.

Also, Wally didn't die, did he?

Oh, and Courtney/Marge died too.

Wally died, when the explosion happened and knocked wally then he couldnt breathe no more then died.

Courtney got raped by a tentacruel.

Years
  • In the end, Ruby summoned Celebi, and got sent to the future right?

Was it an altenative future?
    Or just Celebi reverting the deaths of
    • Wally
    • Wallace
    • Steven
    • Wattson
    • Norman

uh watson didn't die, he got saved by wailord and im pretty sure wally didnt die because of the things where it showed the people who died but i could be wrong...

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • He was reviving only Norman, Steven and Marge, I think.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it is the worst moment in the Pokespecial ever? I call this "Celebi-Ex-Machina".

Ryousha

Years
  • He was reviving only Norman, Steven and Marge, I think.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it is the worst moment in the Pokespecial ever? I call this "Celebi-Ex-Machina".
    Thought Celebi was a girl.
    lol, i've seen worser parts.
    But...
    Wattson is very injured.

Wally got very injured(had blood on him)(I presume dead)

Marge/Courtney
    got taken by a tentacle and dragged under a rock.

Norman
    died of cant controlling a pokemon,also burned by Maxie.

Steven
    Died.. for some reason.

Years
  • Yippie!!!

Alternate History discussion!!! (BIG FAN of AH and Sci-Fi) I believe he was sent by Celebii to an alternate timeline because of the first words he said after waking up "....a slightly different future...." But hey thats my opinion as I stated in my first thread (a couple of weeks ago check the thread RS Ending or was it GSC ending since Celebii appered on both?) since Crosstime Traffic 'sez "You can go sideways (or sideways-backwards) but never just backwards" since why do you still remember your "old" memories if you had just altered history. Yippie for Yakitate!!! Ja-pan! loved the ending of the Monaco Cup!!!(If you know what I mean... Pierrot is so funny...)

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    marge died but was brought back, in the end you get to see her...

ehm i think everyone who actually died were all reborn...

and which future are you talking about i know nothing about a sending to the future...
    chapter plz?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    I think only Steven, Norman and Marge died, too
    Because I remembered in 1 page show the faces of of the dead people, and they were Steven, Norman and Marge, no Watson, Wally or Wallace (Oh, and Wallace was the one who tried to wake Steven up :D)

Ryousha

Years
  • I think only Steven, Norman and Marge died, too
    Because I remembered in 1 page show the faces of of the dead people, and they were Steven, Norman and Marge, no Watson, Wally or Wallace (Oh, and Wallace was the one who tried to wake Steven up :D)

Well heres a theory

Ruby and Sapphire pwned Maxie and Archie.

But everybody they know got injured or died.

He sent out Celebi, Celebi took the orbs and caused a miracle and sent them to a slightly different future where nobody died/got injured.(Wattson was fine D:)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm pretty sure he was sent to a a slightly different future, as he said.

>>
    <<

I also have reason to believe that may be one of the reason's he "doesn't remember" his confession to Sapphire.

As for who actually died... I might have actually re-read it to say for sure, but I thought it was just Steven, Marge, and Norman. I could be wrong though. I remember Wallace looking pretty dead-ish. Winona too.

Years
  • Well heres a theory

Ruby and Sapphire pwned Maxie and Archie.

But everybody they know got injured or died.

He sent out Celebi, Celebi took the orbs and caused a miracle and sent them to a slightly different future where nobody died/got injured.(Wattson was fine D:)

That is what I'm trying to convey, anyways that might be why he "forgot" to confess or it's a mutual understanding.

Back