• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R4 cheats is broke!

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    My R4. So I downloaded Kernel Wood 1.23 and the cheats don't work. As in, I can activate them but the game won't read it. Help? I RLLY need to train on HardGold and BloodyPlatinum.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have an R4 too, however I had the person at the store install all of the software needed in order to aqquire the cheats. So honeslty I don't have a clue. But what I do have is some suggestions.

Why not just buy a new R4 and and have the person you buy it off install the software(s) needed for you. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Ask them.

Or actually go out and buy a legit game instead of using cheats. Trust me I thought Pearl on the R4 with cheats was aweomse at first. But then it sucked out the fun of it all. :< Plus I only buy legit Pokemon games. Pearl just happened to be on the R4 I bought. Suppose it was temporary luck.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I would say that, worse come to worse, backup the games and saves, then format and do a clean instal of wood, and the cheat system. I didn't have this problem so it may be that a clean instal will fix it. You've got nothing to lose doing this, right?

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    @Curious: My dad is so cheap, that I bought a NES game for $15 and he yelled at me. So OBVIOUSLY, he won't let me buy a $30 game. And that mine is a original R4, not a counterfeit. So, I'm not buying a new one.
    @CharizardCharz: I did.
    @sab: K, I'll try that.

Back