• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R4 Neo Setup Help

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
Years
  • I recently purchased an r4 Neo, and I put firmware 1.34 on it. I got the firmware here:

https://www.r4neo.com/download.htm

Its the site from my box, so I don't think that it's the problem. I'm using SanDisk 4 GB MicroSD, which has plenty of room left on it.

I can open games such as Kirby Squeak Squad fine on my r4, but Pokemon Platinum and HeartGold both do not work. I have received the ROMs from friends who have them working on their r4s, so I don't think that they are the problem. Anyways, when I open up my Platinum or HeartGold, they get to the white screen that occurs right before the game starts, and it just stays there. I can't soft reset from this screen, and I am forced to turn my DS off and on again. I have tried deselecting Soft Reset, but to no avail. Input is appreciated!

Back