• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Radboy's First B2W2 Challenge Mode Run

Years
    This is a regular playthrough, except I put the entire thing in a single blog post because I wanted to put it all in one spot, and not stretch it out through multiple posts.

The game is specifically White 2.

I'm putting in a couple rules. The last run I did for B2W2 was back in 2017 / 2018 (no heavy restrictions), but I am going to very specifically not use certain Pokémon on my team.

Quicky ban list:
    Spoiler:

4/4/2020
    And we start. I chose personal names for both my character and the rival, and then got a move on and chose Oshawott as my starter. Given how little the rival is fought compared to other rivals, it won't really affect much.

The rival's starter was level 6, but I thought I would win due to a first turn crit I got on his Snivy. However, the Snivy was faster and KOed my Oshawott… with a crit.
    crit for a crit huh...

After that, I got some supplies from the Pokémon Center, had some last minute pleasantries, and then made my way to Route 19, and quickly sped through the area. I then head over to Route 20 after talking to Alder and, after beating the two required trainers, planned to catch a couple temporary team members. First was Squirm the Sewaddle. After that, I went to the Flocessy Ranch and caught Aeiou the Mareep.

After catching them, I grinded both to Level 8, and then beat the Rival in the ranch. It was an OHKO from Squirm's bug bite.

Back