• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rage Quitters & Friend Codes

Novaxxbite

Water Gym Leader
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    soo i'm trying to raise my Win/Loss ratio and after 7 successful battles, each player rage quits either at they're last poke' or right when they're last pokemon dies T^T...
    it's really annoying. Why are there so many ragequitters???
    accept your defeat and learn from it

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm fine with this topic staying, but the end part makes it seem like you're only posting it to get peoples FCs. If you want people to battle or trade with, this isn't the right section to ask. Look around Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center for that stuff. I'll leave this topic here for now, but if too many people start using this to exchange FCs, it'll be locked.

Also, you can put your FC in your sig and people can add you that way. But yeah, exchanging that info should occur over VM or PM, not in a thread. Carry on about ragequitters though.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I was surprised this topic was about Pokemon battling. I thought it was gonna be about rage quiters on CoD or something. Idk either, when your last Poke faints theres nothing you can do. Your done so might of well just go on right? But to be honest I think it's just because they think you "cheated" or are "hacking" when your not they just don't want to admit that they chose the wrong Pokemon or used the wrong strategy. You can't prepare for a battle the other person doesn't tell you what Pokemon their using until you see them in battle. So you gotta think of a strategy to get rid of that Pokemon and the rest. Online battling is really hard sometimes but still fun.

To add something. I know this isn't about this topic but in CoD I always rage quit. I hate it when not even 30 seconds into a new match someones already shooting me down with a chopper gunner.

Blues-Music

Pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Its sort of like a call of duty thing.Before the match begins they think of some excuse for their loss."Lag."
    "Stupid team."
    "Hacks."

here its.
    "Hacks."
    "You cheated your items."
    "Your using a health cheat."

People think they are perfect , and deny anything that goes against their perfection.There are some okay times to quit however.Once this guy gave me his FC so I could battle him.My last pokemon fainted , but then my electricity stopped working.((Yes I literally blacked out.))So my internet stopped too.I told him that I would let him win because he was winning last time so it was only fair.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Some of them could well not to be ragequitting, just conceding defeat after realising they can no longer win, so that they can join another battle without wasting time. Why surrender doesn't count as a loss though, I don't know.

Its sort of like a call of duty thing.Before the match begins they think of some excuse for their loss."Lag."
    "Stupid team."
    "Hacks."

here its.
    "Hacks."
    The only PvP game I don't see this in is Tribes. For shame.

Pokemon_Trainer_Danny

Slateport resident
    Years
  • I hate rage-quitters

Well, some people obviously can't take it when they lose more battles when they win. I don't get it. When your last Pokémon has lost, can't you just move on, accept your score, and train more so you get better? If there's one thing I hate about online gaming, it's people who quit the game early.

Novaxxbite

Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    rage quitting as in not running from battle, but turning off the system.
    this happens alot on random matches and in the end, you get no point for you win
    like, my card say "wins:0 loss:3" so idk i just thought its kindav annoying.
    like, if i know i'm beat and out of moves, i'l hit run... it ends the battle giving you a loss and opponent the win, but when someone just turns off the system, all you get is a blue screen
    :( no +1 for your win

also, i saw "Pokémon Gaming Central" in the general section so i thought, why not put my FC in the thread. Sorry

"Stupid team."
    "Hacks."

here its.
    "Hacks."

People think they are perfect , and deny anything that goes against their perfection.There are some okay times to quit however.Once this guy gave me his FC so I could battle him.My last pokemon fainted , but then my electricity stopped working.((Yes I literally blacked out.))So my internet stopped too.I told him that I would let him win because he was winning last time so it was only fair.

i dont think hacks can go online at all, like i remember once borrowing an AR w/ x99 masterballs and forgot it was in my ds, couldn't log on to Nintendo Wifi until i took it out.
    but if i have cheated items (my x99 masterballs ), that wouldnt give them a reason to rage quit

Last edited:
    Back