• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rage quitters

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • I know we all get them from time to time. Its annoying. Even Pokemon Company states you'll receive a loss if you do. However why not award a forfeit win? Is that a good idea or nahh? Btw I all ready had two rage quits in this Pikachu Cup. Ha!

Also 11-4 (W-L) isnt bad for a day one record.

Day 2: 9-7 Winning day yes but I am disappointed. Some bad breaks and choices

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    idk how quitting works on cart but its free points on the ladder

so by all means do it

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    People who disconnect before they lose are pathetic.

I encountered three of these cowards in the last hour. What kind of child is so paranoid about their rating that they'll literally rob someone else of their's. My rating may not be that high, but at least I have my dignity. If you do that instead of just forfeiting like a gentleman, you should be ashamed to call yourself a trainer at all.

Back