• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RAGE

Years
  • What do you do when you're angry at something?

I have 2 things I do:

1. Walk away, for I shall explode
    2. Watch what happens when 2 Falcon Punches collide. Yeah, what happens between me and that person is like an explosion.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I get more and more powerful every turn I get attacked while Raging consecutively, of course!

But seriously, I GTFO before I start flipping out on whoever happens to be near me. It's not pretty, I'm pretty brutal when I'm angry.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • Um, nothing. I keep playing. Video games are what i get the most mad at, but i know, eventually, I WILL kill this boss 8|

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I calm down. =/

If I can't do that at the time, I'll probably just get away and let it sit in my head like a rock in my shoe.
    Eventually it stops.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Depends what i'm angry at.

If it's something like a video game i'm more likely to lash out at it/anything nearby, i'm prone to ripping the game CD out of my laptop and throwing it across the room =/

If it's someone (Or if it's something out of my control) then I sort of sit silently. Surprisingly, even though i'm not intimidating in the slightest it actually does work for me, people do tend to take the hint and leave me alone.

Ayselipera

It's a very rare occasion for me to be actually angry at someone. If anything I'm just extremely annoyed. So in that case I'll just walk away before they can annoy me anymore then they already have. When it comes to an object like a video game I can get really mad. Even then though I'll just walk away and play it again later.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Um, nothing. I keep playing. Video games are what i get the most mad at, but i know, eventually, I WILL kill this boss 8|

^ lol exactly.

For real-life stuff, though, I just take a walk or breathe deeply. It works. It's like you "refresh the page" and recommence with a different mood and perspective.

It's very rare that I become angry, though. Generally, it's the other person who's angry with me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It depends on the situation. Most of the time, I'm very headstrong in arguments and sometimes for my own sick pleasure I enjoy watching people get mad at me during an argument because I like seeing their reaction as it's amusing, like I explained to a friend of mine last night regarding my dad. I should be a lawyer since I love to argue and I'm apparently a smartass, which is a great compliment!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Games= I'd probably start getting frustrated then try to find a place that's quieter to play it.

People= I ignore them or give them a look or I even sometimes I push them out of my way (I'm so glad nearly all the teachers know what I am like, especially my mentor and my tutor, if they didn't know what I'm like I would of been excluded by now)

at home= if I'm anoid or angry I just go take my tablets they usually calm me down or I just sit in the garden that usually works.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • If I'm just regularly angry, I just stay really quiet. I might slam a few doors, but that's the most I go.

If I'm angry do to the sudden, but now rare mood swings of mine, I really let everything in my way have it. Hitting walls, cursing at typos, yelling at my sister. =/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I usually bottle my anger up, since I don't want to look like a creep getting all pissed at stuff, but then I'll vent to a friend if need be.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • What do you do when you're angry at something?
    I... calm down. I'm more of a calm person then a violent one. I don't get pissed off often... ha.

but if you mess with my emotions, then that's a different story..

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • i used to rarely get angry, but then my niece started her annoying-stage of toddlerhood

when she gets me mad, i usually call for my aunt, and sometimes i give her a little shove o-o or i'll carry her away to the couch or a dark corner :badsmile:

as for other people, i usually bottle up my emotions o: i'll prolly shoot them a death glare :pink_blankstare:

Years
  • I'll usually only get angry at video games. Namely Super Mario Bros. and CoD Modern Warfare 2. Mario cause I press jump and he just doesn't listen to me! >:l and MW 2 just cause. I usually RAGE quit when it gets bad enough.

Back