• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ragnarok Online FREE SERV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
Years
  • Hi guys i havint been on in a bit but id like to submit this wonderful mmorpg ragnarok online u guys shouldnt bother with aussie version go with this free server witch is a koren version but translated if u want to know the stats are like this

Base=10
    Job=10
    Rare item drops=7
    Cards=35

its a fun server we are adding new things to it evreyday like fixing npcs and making better npcs Here is what the admin has to say

this server is a free server which I decided to start after being really interested in Ragnarok Online. At the moment it is a small server, but I hope that it will grow into a large community of people who can enjoy this world that we host for them. If in a month or two we get enough people that the current server cannot cope, then I will get some dedicated hosting. In the mean time I hope you will join us and have fun participating in what we provide.

and the web address is

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back