• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ragnarok Online

~Venus~

Trainer because of passion~
    Years
    • Has anyone of ya played Ragnarok Online?

• What are your favourite classes

Just beside: I played on euRO (offical as helper), darkro, windyro, xilero ex, titanro, ancientro, hititro, SH!RO(my own one, closed) and DiamondRO (i was admin there^^, closed - and i love playying the High Priestess^^

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    This used to be one of my favorite MMO game's until it became a bit repeative. Server's I used to play were RebirthRO, AnimaRO, XileRO, GaiaRO, and..I can't remember if I missed any. I'm looking forward to the new classes that will be in, only then will I play again for awhile at least.

~Venus~

Trainer because of passion~
    Years
    Are ou talkin' about the gunslinger, starglaiator, takewon and so on? They are already included on most of the private servers.

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    No, lol, I am talking about; Ranger, Mechanic, Warlock, Guillotine Cross, Rune Knight, and Archbishop which will all be included in the first half of 2008. Minstrel, Wanderer, Dark Chaser, Generic, Sorcerer, Royal Guard, and Shura will be included in the later half of 2008. All of which have been confirmed on the official Ragnarok Online forum's, but because of a unexpected problem, the release's for these new classes will be pushed back so who know's if it will be in 2008 anymore.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I likes to play Gunslinger and SG even though people don't like them that much i think they are the best opcion for starters and non starters player....

ATM im not playing anywhere because of my finals + other stuff and i am thinking of making my own server this summer and if it succeeds i would of be so happy :3

Maybe i will wait till the new classes are out to make that the major update wont take as long >.>

Back