• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Derpfish! Use Payback on that shadow!

That's it. Time to drown that dangerous derp of degradation, degeneration and deja-vu-induction (-tries to count just how many times was Derpfish seen here-)!

SNORLAX! Surf's up!

SNORLAX_used_SURF_by_Sanjiscool.jpg

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
What is your Derpfish holding! Focus Band 2.0?

Happiny! Use Mud Slap! If that doesn't faint it, nothing will!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
^You seem to be pretty 'attached' to Arceus. But you should've mentioned what type it currently is. It should be ground, grass, water or ice as it has a judgement that's super effective on Stunfisk.

Forget it! Parasect, Spore it and finish it with False Swipe!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Cloyster! Shell Smash 3 times and use Icicle Spear! (no Focus Band/Sash/Skill Swap'd Sturdy can save ya now.)

Now, shell-less Cloyster! (Holy crap! It's a Gastly!) Steal any Revive/ Max Revive / whatnot from d4rka8isz's Bag. On 2nd thought, just steal the whole bag.

And now KO any other Stunfisk or any Lunar Dance Cresselia/Smeargle in D4rka8isz's party. On second thought KO the whole party.

(I just don't wanna see another derpfish)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
attachment.php

Sayan, use Selfdestruct!

(bye everyone, it was nice knowing ya)

Edit- Just realized I'm killing the thread coz no one knows what move is super effective against me. So for continuation's sake, consider me a Normal type.

Last edited:

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
Well i know what to beat you!

Pichu use Sweet Kiss!

*Pichu stands and shows his cuteness*

AWE COME ON WHO DOESN'T WANNA STOP THE BATTLE WHEN HE SEES A CUTE PICHU? :)

And now Thundershock on that Normal Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back