• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Time to shatter that ice....with Conkeldurr's Drain Punch.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I must perform a ritual to summon a pokemon to undo Golem.

*Lights seven candles in a circle*
    *places a batter and a bucket of sand in the center*
    "Yue-mow-gway-gway-fye-nee-sow; yue-mow-gway-gway-fye-nee-sow;
    Earth and plasma, dirt and power - send me your finest warrior in this darkest hour..."

*lights flicker*
    *ground bursts open*

BEHOLD FOR IT IS HE - THE ULTIMATE OF ULTIMATE POKEMON; DESTROYER OF WORLDS AND UNDOER OF DESTINIES - THE FEROCIOUS UNGODLY TERROR THAT FEARS NONE BUT HORRIFIES ALL -

STUNFISK -

UNLEASH THE TIDES OF NEVER-ENDING STRIFE, QUENCH GOLEM'S LIFE IN A SEA OF MISERY AND SUFFERING, HOLD BACK NOT YOUR WRATH FROM THIS HERETIC - AND QUASH HIS EXISTENCE FROM THIS WORLD

MUDDY WATERRRRRRR GOOOOOOO

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm sorry guys, but the true PokeGod, the real killer of kings and destroyer of worlds, the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the planet is:

Raichu, Use Thunder!

BOLT STRIKE SKARMORY INTO OBLIVION!!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Haxorus is getting tired of all the Eelektrosses running about lately, so it uses a Mold Breaker enhanced Earthquake to take one out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back