• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu's Peaceful Garden (Your place for Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemafia

can i have the same info on the PCNY Salamane and Flygon.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • Salamence:
    161/149/97/129/94/120
    Hardy
    Scary Face/Dragon Claw/Protect/Hyper Beam
    Alert to sounds

Flygon:
    131/87/85/89/82/107
    Modest
    Sand Tomb/Crunch/DragonBreath/Flamethrower
    Impetuous and silly

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    I'm back in the room with everything, hopefully you won't be too long ;)

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    I'm seekng participants, definitely should be able to see me unless you haven't added my FC, i'm seeking participants still.

My fc is 0173 9624 7837

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    hmmm said you failed to respond and your guy hasn't appeared...i'll reenter

thanks very much for the trade :)

unfortunately your wish drowzee and kangashkhan were hacked, but the other 2 were legit i believe ;) Main one i wanted was your doel deoxys so i'm happy about that

Last edited:

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    yeah lol just realised that :( It wasn't hatched from an egg, rawr.

Could i trade for something else raichu?

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    I can check hacks (in case you didn't notice from my post lol) Sorry about your pokes, I'm really very happy with the DOEL Deoxys though so don't worry. Send me a message if you'd like me to legal/hack check your stuff for you - i do it all the time on neoseeker and would be happy to do it for you here also/

(btw i recommend that site, if you were ever wanting to set up shop there and boost your number of potential customers)

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    XDD. I suggested that site too!
    Guess who Danny.
    Are you sure you want to refund? I think we should have a moment of silence for the hacked Wish Events.

I haven't gotten the Chansey and Absol checked yet. Danny does it for me. XD. (Huge hint.)

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I can check hacks (in case you didn't notice from my post lol) Sorry about your pokes, I'm really very happy with the DOEL Deoxys though so don't worry. Send me a message if you'd like me to legal/hack check your stuff for you - i do it all the time on neoseeker and would be happy to do it for you here also/

(btw i recommend that site, if you were ever wanting to set up shop there and boost your number of potential customers)

Tomorrow can u check some of my pokemon? maybe today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back