• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu's Sprites!

How good are my sprites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IloveRaichu

Raichu fan No.1
    Years
    Hi everyone these are my sprites enjoy!

Recolours
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!

Splices(fusions)
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!

Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!

Custom Pokeballs
    Raichu's Sprites!

Eggs
    Raichu's Sprites!
    So please C+C!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    Everything is ok accept for the mentioned Eevee.

But I would suggest to make your avatars more detailed.. Like better colour.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I really like the Flareon/Ninetales splice for some reason. The softened outline gives it an interesting feel. The orange parts could do with a bit more shading, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    cool there quite good but i think u whent too far with gible but ovver all i like em

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Well...their okay...not GREAT...but okay...
    I think the eevee recolor is abit . . . .lame . . . try to get better!

That's not C+C, dude...ttes... Now hold the phone, there's not much C+Cs here... Huh. Talk about irony.

Raichu's Sprites!

The Eevee looks strange. You should use a darker outline, e.g. black.

Raichu's Sprites!

^ Same as above.

Raichu's Sprites!

The first one looks strange... The eye just makes the sprite ruined. But the others were really good, and I love the Haunter claws. (Is it?)

Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!

- The Ampibon looks cute. But what is the Raichu tail doing down there? Looks strange with that.
    - The Heracross is very nice. I can see you actually recoloured it WITH THE RIGHT SHADINGS and added the parts of a Heracross onto the Pinsir naturally.
    - The Hippopotas (sp?) looks good excellent beyond words. (Off-topic - Kinda reminds me of a story I read when I was small, called "Flowerpotamus", a baby hippo whose mother played in the meadow of flowers a lot so the baby's skin had flower patterns on it, from head to toe... And she keeps getting laughed at...)
    - Gengar/Garchomp... If you adjust the Garchomp's "hands" in a little higher angle, it would look perfect. (Of course, that would require a large amount of scratching, bt trust me, it's worth it.)
    - The Flareon and Ninetales one is like the Eevee and Kakuna recolour. Use some darker colours. It appeals well.

Raichu's Sprites!
    Raichu's Sprites!

What is this trend of putting body parts of Pokemon on a Pokeball or an egg? I saw some custom Pokeballs, and it was so bad I gave it a low mark. Seriously, WHAT is wrong with the eggs or Pokeballs now? Why do people like to edit it so it resenbles a Pokemon?

Oops, off-topic. The Mewball was quite strange. It looks like a Pokeball got conked onto a Mew's head. (Yech~)
    Meanwhile, the Darkrai one was good. It reflects what a Darkrai egg would look like. A "rebel" would really want to have a different-styled egg, wouldn't they...?

I like your style of art. You should do some more, and if you feel confident, do some revamps/devamps!

Back