• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rain Dance (Unlimited Format)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Those Blastoise are excellent choices, very well planned. However, you'll need Wartortle to evolve your Squirtle to Blastoise. . Scratch that, saw your Trainer Cards. XD​

As for the High Pressure System, it really depends: Do you think you'll ever use your Retreats? If so, then, yes, I'd say to use it and maybe get rid of one of the Itemfinder cards.

Overall, your deck is very nice. If an electric gets thrown your way, you can always use Wooper, so that's a good back-up.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Is there anything else I could add to improve the deck?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Maybe a few more Pokémon. Some wild cards, perhaps? Just to throw your opponent off guard.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Example of Pokemon? My only opponent is my brother and he pretty much has an anti-me deck but I still manage to win. He can predict my every move, so I would like some surprise. I think my deck is still a bit too slow.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Under the circumstances of countering with Lightning types, it would throw your opponent off guard. You said you wanted a surprise, correct?​

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Under the circumstances of countering with Lightning types, it would throw your opponent off guard. You said you wanted a surprise, correct?​

Wooper/Quagsire is already a 'surprise' to Lightning types, holding a resistance to that type.

Do you have any information on your brother's counter deck that you could share? If your main goal is to (continue to) defeat it, that is?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yes, but a Fighting is super-effective against Lighting, so it would make sense to also have a Fighting.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Well, my brother's deck isn't entirely anti mine. For one, we don't play weakness and resistance (otherwise there wouldn't be a point). He plays a Psychic/Fighting deck, uses stuff like amnesia (most of my Pokemon only have one attack) and stuff that stop you from using trainers (which I do have a lot of).

However, I don't want to make my deck an anti-his deck. I just want to improve it to make it even faster if possible and make it a better deck in general.

NeoIdea23

Top Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Yes, but a Fighting is super-effective against Lighting, so it would make sense to also have a Fighting.​

Yes, my sister has a Water/Fighting Deck and it works pretty good. I recommend doing that if you want something different. Your deck looks pretty good, I think you should try going to tournaments!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I assume you mean unlimited format tournaments. It's a pity that Pokemon isn't very popular where I live (Hong Kong)... Nobody really plays Pokemon anymore, so there aren't any around.

Back