• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rain or Shine

What weather

• Rain

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Shine

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Snow

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Overcast

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Sleet

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually none, because when it's sunny I complain and rain..blackouts occur and equal no computer so yeah..I just prefer the adverage half assed weather.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I say both. Sunshine = Free Vitamin D. I like the rain a lot because I like to walk in the rain, and feel the raindops. Thank God there's not much acid rain here

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Rain. Cause when the sun's shining, it's really hot, and it never has, and never will snow here.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like when its rain because I do have fun in a rainy day.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    If I'm going outdoors for any reason, then I'd prefer it to be sunny, though if I'm indoors I like the weather to be as 'bad' as possible, preferable a storm, lightning and all.

Years
    Rain. ^______^ I love the feeling you get when it rains.

...Gah..I clicked on the wrong one in the poll. ><

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I have to say rain. But I like shine too sometimes~

This works well for where I live, since we get lots of rain in the year. But for a period in summer the weather is warm and sunny and nice like that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows everywhere~

Eh, I don't know what I prefer. Shine is good, cause shine=:D

But I love the smell of rain (and I miss it too). But when it rains too much, you get all gloomy and all.

Unless your singing in the rain ... but then you can get pneumonia, run up a terrible hospitable bill and then die. And that'd be no good at all :<

So I choose .... sun shower! They're brief and refreshing :3

Jolty-kun

Years
    Neither really, I don't like it when it rains because I get too cold.
    And I don't like it when it's sunny because i'm too hot and thirsty! XD
    But i'd have to give rain the edge though, as I think I'd rather be sitting round getting wet than dehidrating. >;P

Years
    It depends on what time of the day it is. I prefer rain at night when I'm comfortable in bed, listening to the songs tap softly against my bedroom window. During the day, it's no good because it hinders outside activities.

May the sun shine bright and the rain rule night!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I like overcast weather. The sun gets in my eyes when it's out, which is annoying, and when there's precipitation, it makes walking home from the bus stop really annoying. So overcast is best. :x

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I like it when its shine~

Unless its too hot. :<

Eco Wu1f

<- Hey look, it's me! =]
    Years
    I, by far, prefer rain over anything... everything smells so much nicer and more fresh after it rains... although it is followed by a crappy day (for me at least)

Back