• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Rainbow Creek League~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    All you have to do is post your team and pretty much your in.

And good you have some EV'd pokes, I just didn't want it to be unfair.

Impo needs to make a trainer card now, and if need be I'll be your 1st challenge since I'm on alot.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Well I posted my team so now I just have to wait.

What timezone are you in? It is 5pm where I am. I just want to set up a time for us to battle.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    sorry about my super-dooper absence,
    computer viruses so i deleted everything,
    but i put it on photobucket so lucky :)

get on requests shortly :)

umbreonofdarkness

Part-time Breeder, Trainer
    Years
    I'm gonna give it a try!

Challenger

Name: Umbreonofdarkness
    FC: 0947 6031 5556
    Team: medicham(Red), Togekiss(White),Empoleon(Blue),Weavile(Black), Roserade(Green) and Rapidash(Yellow)
    Sprite: Pokemon waitress(Female) or ace trainer girl
    Activeness:(I might not be on all the time on these days) Saturdays, sundays, and Friday afternoons.

thanks in advance!

Years
    This league sounds like fun, I wish to join :)

Name: Scott
    FC: 3095 3409 1763
    Team:
    Ambipom (purple)
    Porygon2 (red)
    Blissey (pink)
    Swellow (blue)
    Togekiss (white)
    Kangaskhan (brown)

Sprite:Bug catcher
    activeness: usually when i'm not at school =p

neo darkrai

I am Gundam
    Years
    This looks like fun. I'll join as a challenger.

Name: Neo Darkrai
    FC: 2407-8763-0856
    Team: Ambipom (Purple)
    Celebi (Green)
    Heatran (Brown)
    Zapdos (Yellow)
    Gyarados (Shiny)(Blue)
    Scizor (Red)
    Sprite: HGSS sprite for Pokemon Trainer Red
    Activeness: Every weekend. Sometimes on weekdays. My timezone is GMT-5 if it helps.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    I am gonna switch out Scizor for Magmortar. I now know what the Evasion clause is. :)

I can switch over to a leader if you want. It might get me more battles :D

If you want me to be a leader, then I will be a green leader with the pokes:

Sig Poke: Tyranitar
    Sprite: Anything. Be creative.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Well as of right now you seem to be the only serious one taking the challenge so if you become leader then unless someone else challenges you are stuck waiting like the rest of us, but that is your descision.

Another thing if you decide to be leader you only post one pokemon of your designated color not your entire team

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Creek Leader:

Name: AwesomeSauce
    Colour: Red
    FC: 0389- 2319-3110
    Signature Pokemon: Scizor
    Sprite: the one in my Avatar, i made it just for this lol :D
    Rules: Standard
    Activeness: On Everyday

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Sorry Sky completely overlooked it so we have 4 leaders (5 if K-van decides to be one). I'd say that challengers should start challenging now so that this doesn't get closed due to inactivity.

Edit: No entry hazards wuuuuut ( I just noticed this) and most of my teams kinda uses entry hazards.
    So can I put a rule up stating that I don't care if entries are used?

Last edited:

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Thats what I thought too when I saw it.

And the evasion clause just killed me. Thats why I wanted to be a leader as well since my scizor uses double team and has bright powder :)

I thought there was only two leaders. Thats why I said I would be one but if people want me to challenge them, then you (leaders) all need to give me your FC. And use my Pt FC because that is what I battle with.

What if I was both a leader and a challenger? I will be a challenger for now, then when more people come, I can be a leader. Just don't give the green position away :)

And can't leaders challenge other leaders? I thought they could.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    My team is ready. So if anyone wants to challenge me, just post a time and send me the time to make sure I get it. Then we can go from there.

Red Creek Gym Leader
    FC:0389-2319-3110

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Thats what I thought too when I saw it.

And the evasion clause just killed me. Thats why I wanted to be a leader as well since my scizor uses double team and has bright powder :)

I thought there was only two leaders. Thats why I said I would be one but if people want me to challenge them, then you (leaders) all need to give me your FC. And use my Pt FC because that is what I battle with.

What if I was both a leader and a challenger? I will be a challenger for now, then when more people come, I can be a leader. Just don't give the green position away :)

And can't leaders challenge other leaders? I thought they could.

Evasion clause is in standard clause ruling, you can challenge other leaders it seems. I apparently had over looked that as well.

Also we can't guarantee that the specific spot you want will be there since it is a first come first serve basis.

Personally I'd like to test those who I haven't heard of (Barring of course Skythur and Polkop as I have battled them before and know exactly what they are capable of) but as for you Awesomesauce since you are a leader I'm going to vs you due to this thread not having 1 battle completed yet and I'm bored. :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Hey guys. I would like to batlle one of you ;P. Is it possible to remove the "No entry harzard-rule"?
    Or else I have to change my team to something else, and then I will proably post my Challenger request later >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back