• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Years
    Kaiser - Team Rocket Base

As Kaiser was thrown into a bin, he notices a group of Plusles with instruments in the same bin.
    "Who are you?" Asked Kaiser.
    "We're the PluSouls!" shouted the Plusle with an ocarina.
    "Never heard of it." said Kaiser.
    "We're a group of Plusles from Hoenn that were inspired by jazz music from Isshu!" said a Plusle with a saxophone. "We can play a tune for you if you want."

Kaiser was struck by an idea. He thought that he can make the Plusles play a tune to torment the guard enough to open the lid to shoot them but jump out and escape.

"Actually, play me a tune." Requested Kaiser.
    "Okay boys!" shouted the leader as the Plusles got their instruments ready. "Time to perform!"

The Plusles started to play "A Closer Walk With Thee".

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu's thoughts
    Bishamon telepathy to Miharu
    (OOC: Sorry it took so long, but I've been editing and revising this post before I could even post it. I still don't think it's good. -.-)

Miharu Mizushima

What is your will, master?

I thought I told you to stop calling me that...(It was reflexive at that point) Anyways, Satoshi and I have been kidnapped by Team Rocket grunts. I hear a waterfall over us, so I'm guessing that we're in one of the waterfalls in the island, but because Team Rocket is stupid and egoistic, they would take control over the tourist attraction waterfall and such, I'm pretty sure we're there.

And you don't have your pokemon aside from me, master?

Obviously, otherwise this base would have exploded, along with the tourist attraction waterfall poor thing, all of the Team Rocket grunts captured, perhaps dead depends, and we would be on our merry way.

There was a few moment of silence and then:

No guards in front of the door, no alarm either, my teammates and his pokemon are in a locked room that you can get into with your lock picking kit, there are two grunts patrolling another area, both with guns one with Nidoking and one with Fearow, With your luck, however, they'd probably be able to see you by the time you leave the room with my teammates and cause a stir.

What can I say? I have the luck of the devil. Plus, the Team Rocket grunts are idiots anyways. They may have guns, but I have my trusty weapons on me as well.

...They really are idiots, master.

Miharu nodded in agreement.

Satoshi Ichihara

As he watched Bishamon and Miharu grow quiet for a few minutes, Satoshi wondered if Miharu could telepathically communicate with Bishamon. It shouldn't be possible, in fact the only people that he knew could do such are Sabrina and Anabal, both psychic type trainers. Just psychic type trainers. But then he saw Miharu nod to nothing in particular and concluded that yes, she could speak telepathically to Bishamon.

"Find anything?" he asked.

Miharu nodded again. "The pokemon are in a locked room, but I assure you I can break in. There are two guards patrolling the area, but they shouldn't be a bother to us."

Satoshi frowned. "Just two guards? Where is everyone else?"

Miharu blinked as if just noticing. "I'm not sure. Perhaps that the others were needed elsewhere? But why just two guards? Although Bishamon hadn't detected anyone else, that is still a few number of people to keep us from escaping. Never mind the fact that they have guns and two pokemon in between them."

Satoshi suddenly shocked. "Guns? Guns? They have guns? And you weren't going to tell me that?"

Miharu snorted. "Before they could even draw out their guns, Bishamon would have knocked them out, or I would use my trusty weapons to pin them to a wall."

Satoshi's eyes narrowed. "Weapons?"

Why would she be carrying weapons? And how she said that she would be able to get into the locked room without a problem, what the hell is she, a spy?

Miharu waved a hand. "Self-defense. You may never know what's lurking about. And apparently I was right." She scowled.

Satoshi understood the paranoia, but he couldn't help but wonder how the paranoia came. "So, when are we going to make our escape?"

Miharu smirked. "Right now."

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Cailean Kaisan, Turquoise Island.

Cailean was pacing back and forth...
    'so, we're all agreed, we sneak in using olivoir as a key, free anyone in there, beat up the grunts and if there's any trainers, get going with them to the magnet cave on Emerald Island. Right?'
    Everyone agreed. The party ran along, off of the routes, to get there faster, towards the base

~~~~~
    Later, at the team rocket base, the party stood round the door.
    'Ok, Olivoir, put your hand on the pad.'
    He did so and the system spoke.
    'Bleep. Access Granted. Welcome, rank 9 grunt, Olivoir.'
    They waited for the camera to turn off and walked in.
    'The prisoners are along the hall, through the briefing room and to the left. The trainers are on the left and the pokemon on the right.' He paused and nodded to the hall. 'There should be about 5 to 10 grunts here. If you hadn't knocked me out, I would have been in the magnet cave... getting a promotion aswell...'
    Cailean turned round.
    'No-one wants to hear your sulking.'
    they proceded to the brief room.
    'Wow! what a huge tv!'

'C'mon, Abs!'
    They finally got to the trainers room and were knocked over by a girl with black hair barging through the exit.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kris Kollyns - Turquoise Island

Altair appeared before me and a Poliwrath appeared before my opponent. "Altair! Dragonbreath!"

"Wrath, use Ice Punch!" The blue pokemon came in, fists raised. Altair blasted him before he could make contact. "Bubblebeam!"

"Solarbeam!" Altair was blasted with a stream of bubbles while Altair charged up her move. Poliwrath then came in with Ice Punch but was blasted full power with Solarbeam right before it made contact. He fell backwards, unconscious. As I was reaching for my next pokeball I looked up and saw the TV through the window.

"Team Rocket?" I mumbled as I watched the news report through the window. The other boy must have saw what I was looking at because he was looking at it too. "How 'bout we finish this another time. I wanna go check this out." I said as I recalled my pokemon.

"Yeah...sure." I turned and ran towards the waterfall.

~~~~~

I got there pretty quickly and saw a crowd of people had gathered, police officers were guarding the area. I climbed up some rocks and sneaked past them. I soon got behind the waterfall and into the entrance. "If they don't even notice me, how are they gonna notice Team Rocket?" I mumbled as I headed into the cave. I was soon greeted by a Rocket Grunt.

"Hey! Who're you?!" He yelled as he let out his Zubat.

"Someone who's about to take you out. Cinder, how 'bout we have some crispy bat?"

"Right." He said as he let out a swirl of flames. I walked over to the Grunt while he was distracted by his now fried Zubat and I knocked him out. I then bound his arms and legs and gagged him, shoving him into a side cavern.

"That takes care of him for now. Now how 'bout we find out what's going on here?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

The rest of the escape was sort of a blur. Breaking into the pokemon room, getting out, defeating the only grunts in the area (Bishamon managed to take one out before he grabbed his gun while the other was pinned to the wall due to Miharu's lucky weapons), and getting out of there, seeing explosives along the way. Miharu noticed that it would probably explode the whole thing, the tourist attraction waterfall included.

That could cause a lot of deaths.

She ran out of the exit, Bishamon and Satoshi closely following her. She saw people in front of the entrance and she jerkily motioned her arms to run away.

"THERE'S F***ING EXPLOSIVES IN THIS PLACE!" Miharu yelled, a rarity but if there was a time to curse and yell, it would be now. "THE WHOLE THING IS GOING TO BLOW IN F***ING TEN MINUTES!"

The people looked shocked, as did the police.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! THE THING IS GOING TO FREAKING EXPLODE AND YOU'RE JUST STANDING THERE?! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" roared Miharu.

That startled the people and everyone ran as far away as they could.

Miharu hoped that everyone was out of that building.

Satoshi Ichihara

Satoshi couldn't help but think, as he ran for his life, that he was sure that Miharu was some sort of government agent. Maybe a G-man? She knew how to break out of prisons, break into places in which there were several study locks, and she had taken down one of the Rocket grunts so fast that Satoshi only saw a blur and the grunt was still wondering what had happened. As Satoshi remembered the Team Rocket grunt, he couldn't help but blurt out loud,

"What about the Team Rocket grunts trapped inside? I don't like Team Rocket, but I don't think they deserve to die in an explosion."

Miharu nodded to Bishamon who then closed his eyes. Bishamon then opened his eyes and said something telepathically to Miharu. She turned to face him.

"They're in a locked prison. Sadly for them, they are stark naked and with some pretty angry inmate ladies," chuckled Miharu.

Nine minutes have passed and there was only one minute to go.

Nakuzami

Years
    Kris Kollyns - Turquoise Island

I ran further into the cave, hoping to find something useful. "I don't see anything that shows us what they're doing here..." I stopped for a second. "Where do you think they would have anything like that, or where the higher-ups would be hiding?"

"No idea..."

Cinder, get out of there!

Cinder shook his head a little, then told me he thought we needed to get out. "Why?" I asked.

"I dunno, but maybe we should-" That's when the explosions started. A burst of flames was flying down the cave towards us and bombs were going off.

"What?!" I yelled and ran back to the side cavern where I had stuffed the grunt. I jumped in just as the flames went past. Then I could here rocks falling, the place was caving in.

"Cinder! We need to find a way out!"

"Yeah, I know!" He scooped up the grunt and I got on his back. He jumped out of the cavern and ran towards the exit. When we got there, rocks were blocking the path.

"Cinder...?"

"Got it." He lunged at the rocks and dislodged a few, causing the rest to fall out. We jumped out of the cave and rode the waterfall. I felt myself black out as I hit the water, but then I had a wierd sensation. I couldn't tell what it was until I woke up and we were in a tree by the waterfall. The grunt that Cinder was carrying was being taken in by the police.

"W-What just happened?"

"Dunno." It sounded somewhat like a lie, but I decided not to question him. I watched from the tree as the situation climaxed, then settled.

"So much for finding out what was going on there. But we'll likely see more of Team Rocket." I mumbled.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

Master, as the building exploded there were still some people and pokemon inside. Just to be safe, I had teleported all of them out. Unfortunately, as there were multiple people and pokemon, I had no control over where they went.There are still on this island, of course.

Miharu blinked. Good job Bishamon.

Usually trainers would be upset when their pokemon did things without a command, but Miharu generally didn't care as long as nothing bad happened. She knew when things were happening very quickly, that you don't tell people just in case it would take too long, you just do what you need to do. In fact, if Miharu had found out that there were still trainers and pokemon inside and Bishamon was hesitant to help those trainers and pokemon because he didn't have permission, she would have been very disappointed at Bishamon and would probably start fighting with Bishamon. And win, hopefully. So far it was 320-319 to her, but it might just change. You never know.

Miharu stretched. "Sucks that your vacation had to be ruined by Team Rocket."

Satoshi frowned. "If they are here, most likely there are in other islands as well. Do you want to go to other islands and kick out Team Rocket?"

Miharu smirked. "Do you want to take time out of your vacation and deal with Team Rocket grunts?"

Satoshi shrugged. "I won't have much of a vacation if there is Team Rocket lurking around."

Miharu nodded. "I've heard word that Team Rocket is on Emerald Island in Magnet Cave."

"How did you here that?"

"Around," Miharu waved a hand. "Shall we go?"

"...I'd still like to rest for one more night here. After all, we did just break out of an exploding Team Rocket hideout."

Miharu nodded and started walking towards her house. Satoshi followed her.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Cailean Kaisan, Turquoise Island.

The girl took out one grunt and the other stood there, unsure of what happened.
    She freed the pokemon, ran outside and left them there.
    'Ok...'
    The Party knocked out the remaining grunt.
    They ran upstairs and found some notes on the desk.
    The notes were various scribblings, there were a few pictures labeled Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem.
    One of the notes read:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'October 28th.
    We Team Rocket, have discovered that if we were to capture all legendaries of the world, the legendary Stone of Creation would be under our command.
    We have decided to set off on this momentous task and unite the world under our command.
    This is a record of our accomplishments.

November 2nd.
    We are deploying grunts to the various regions and countries of the world to capture legendaries and bring them to HQ.
    We should have all legendaries within a month.
    The world will soon bow down to Team Rocket.

November 6th.
    We have learnt that if we were to capture the legendaries, the universe's creators, the Energy Dragon trio of Isshu, would erase us to restore balance and sto us from ever achieving our goal.
    They currently reside in the Rainbow Islands, we are transfering there tommorow to destroy them to save us trouble.

November 9th.
    We managed to cause the volcano to erupt by using a female blue typhlosion one of the grunts had captured about a month ago and chucking it in.
    We laughed at it while it suffered.
    The volcano erupted and we ran inside our lava shelter.
    Reshiram flew out and we shot it with our Anti-aircraft guns.
    They hit it out of the sky with ease.
    It screeched in pain and landed back in the lava.

November 16th.
    We have decided to kidnap all trainers and pokemon on turquoise island.
    Team Rocket has had problems with them in the past and will not have our plans ruined by them again.
    Turquoise island is the only island with any trainers on since the crimson eruption, so that is the one we will focus on.
    We will research on Zekrom and move out to destroy him within the next few weeks.

November 20th.
    We succeded in kidnapping all the trainers on the island and researched on Zekrom.
    His abode is the magnet cave on emerald island.
    we will go there in four days and explode the cave, then we will move on to the next phase of our plan.

November 25th.
    We have planted explosive in our turquoise HQ set to go off in a day.
    We are leaving a few grunts to guard the base in case anyone escapes and are heading off to emerald island.
    We will come back to research Kyurem as we have finished.
    I asked one of the grunts to take this with him when he escaped, but I kept copy in case anything happened.
    Soon our plan will be complete and we shall be in command...'
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'Woah... thats some stuff there...'

'Yeah... Hmm...'
    Cailean folded up the notes and put them in his bag.
    'Ok, lets get going.'
    They ran downstairs and stripped the grunts of thier uniform.
    'These should come in handy...'
    Cailean put them in his bag aswell.
    They checked the explosives.
    2 minutes left.
    They wouldn't have made it in time, but Vibra spotted a side cavern.
    'Viiiiii!!'
    'Good work vibra.'
    They dashed out and landed in the waterfall.
    After a while, they landed on top of a typhlosion.
    'Wha-? UGH!'
    'Ooops... Sorry...' Cailean turned round to his trainer. 'Hey, wait a minute... haven't i seen you before?'
    He thought back.
    'Oh yeah! you ran past me during the eruption! good to see ya! My name is Cailean Kaisan, what's yours?'

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Satoshi Ichihara

It was morning, well afternoon, since being kidnapped by Team Rocket. Satoshi stretched and yawned, checking the clock. It was about 1 p.m.. He was always a late sleeper. He walked downstairs to see Miharu nowhere to be found, but a chicken sandwich was waiting for him on the table along with Coke Vanilla.

It seems that she remembers my favorite drink.

Satoshi sat down and leisurely ate the sandwich and carried the can with him outside to try to find Miharu. He found her in the clearing in which they battled against each other, sparring Bishamon. He sat down near a tree, quietly, and watched.

Miharu Mizushima

He must think that we don't notice him.

That was Miharu's thought as she ducked a blow from Bishamon that created a small cut on her cheek when Satoshi sat down. In return, Miharu sent a side kick to an opening in Bishamon's guard, his stomach. While in the middle of the move, she could feel Bishamon smirking and knew it was a trap. But she couldn't stop now.

Bishamon used cross block that allowed him to grab Miharu's foot. He then used the leg closest to Miharu to sweep her remaining foot from under her and she fell to the ground, softening her fall by slamming down on the ground with her arms and to stop a concussion, her head was facing towards the tree behind Bishamon. Bishamon put his blade near Miharu's neck.

I win, master.

Damn it. Now it's a tie. Good job Bishamon.

Bishamon took his blade from Miharu's neck and stepped a few steps away from her, not offering any help. Not that she would take it though. Miharu stood up and bowed at Bishamon, who had bowed back at the same time. Miharu then turned to face Satoshi.

"How did you like the show?" asked Miharu.

Satoshi had the decency to look slightly embarrassed. "How many times do you two spar in a day? And what exactly is the score?"

"At least twice a day. Usually the first spar would be in the morning, but I was tired and so were you it seems. The score? It's a tie actually, 320-320. We started all over from when I got my fourth degree black belt. I'm sure that there were more spars to Bishamon though, but now it seems that we are evenly matched."

Satoshi snorted. "That sort of skill level isn't seen in just fourth degree black belts. That's my master's level right there."

Miharu raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Who was your master then?"

"Master Sim."

"...You're lying."

Satoshi blinked. "No, I'm not. Why?"

"He was my master too."

Satoshi blinked again. "When did you start Tae Kwon Do?"

"Since I was five."

"Hm, and you are sixteen right? What date?"

"December 21 and yes, I am sixteen."

Satoshi blinked. "Now you're lying."

Miharu frowned. "Don't tell me that your birthday is December 21 as well?"

"It is. This is...strange. Do you think that we may have had the same parents?"

"Unless you were born here, then most likely no. After all, I am a native here. When did you start Tae Kwon Do?"

"When I was six, in Viridian City, when father was alive he would fly me there."

"Hm, I took Tae Kwon Do here. Perhaps our masters were brothers?"

Satoshi nodded. "That would make more sense. I feel that it is weird that we have the same birthday though."

Miharu shrugged. "It happens."

Bishamon followed the exchange, thoroughly amused. Perhaps there are things more similar between the two of them that they know...

Miharu motioned towards the house. "Have you gotten everything all packed? If so, then we should probably move onto Emerald Island and kick Team Rocket arse."

Satoshi nodded, patting his pack that was next to him. "I'm ready." He stood up. "You?"

"Actually, I have a house on all of the islands with clothes and other things in them. Most of them are like this house, but perhaps more bare."

Satoshi blinked. "Where did you get all of the money to do that?"

Miharu smirked before tapping her nose.

Annoyed, Satoshi let out his Pidgeot, Sora. Sora let out a shrill cry and seemed ready for battle, before noticing that there wasn't anything to battle. Abashed, Sora nuzzled Satoshi who, in return, patted Sora on the head.

Miharu turned to Bishamon. "We'll meet you there. Go ahead and teleport at the house."

Bishamon nodded, although he was slightly confused. Miharu rarely flew or surfed on her pokemon to get to any of the islands. She usually allowed Bishamon to teleport her, but most likely it was because that Satoshi was here was the reason why she hadn't teleported. Figuring out his own question, Bishamon teleported.

Miharu grabbed a pokeball from her belt and let out her pokemon. The pokemon roared which made several bird pokemon fly away and other pokemon scurry from fright. The pokemon than grabbed Miharu with its tail and grabbed her in a bone crushing hug. Literally.

Miharu patted her pokemon. "You're...kind...of...crushing my ribs...Hard for me....to...breathe..."

The pokemon automatically let Miharu go, who stumbled as she wheezed slightly and massaged her bruised ribs. "We have got to work on your entrances."

The pokemon gave a happy shout. The pokemon was a Dragonite, whose name was Densetsu. Legendary.

Both trainers got on their respective pokemon and they both flew towards Emerald Island. Going to defeat any and all Team Rocket grunts.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: I just needed someone to post something so I can continue. BTW, I have no idea about any of the pokemon in Black and White, yet it seems that everyone knows about them. >_> Argh.))

Miharu Mizushima

They had landed safely on Emerald Island, near the Magnet Cave. There were two Rocket Grunts already there, guarding the entrance. They both ran up to Satoshi and Miharu.

"Hey, you two aren't supposed to be here!" exclaimed one of the Team Rocket grunts.

"Oh really?" asked Miharu.

"Yeah!" yelled the other one, quite stupidly.

Two swift chops later, one from Satoshi and one from Miharu, they were both walking inside of the Magnet Cave. Bishamon teleported next to them when they were walking inside. They could hear some Team Rocket grunts talking quite loudly.

"So, we're going to go capture that legendary pokemon right? Zekrom?"

"Shut up! We're not supposed to be talking about that!"

"Ah, what does it matter, it's not like anyone that isn't in Team Rocket is here."

Miharu mouthed to Satoshi. "Zekrom?"

Satoshi mouthed back. "Legendary/Rare pokemon of Isshu."

Miharu nodded. She wasn't exactly aware of any pokemon from Isshu. To her, there was still only 493 pokemon. Perhaps after this whole business was over with, she'd go over and have a journey to Isshu.

They all walked quietly and stealthy towards the end of the cave. Wherever it might lead them.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Anyone have any ideas of what we should do with this?
    It was going good but then everyone just stopped posting...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Well, Abbadon has (coughs) abandoned this RP. We could always do an RP takeover or something. I've already talked to him about this RP, but I'll have to review our conversation since I can't remember it off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure that he said that anyone of us can take it over.

(grins) Who wants to be the new RP master? (touches nose) Not me!

Nakuzami

Years
    ((God, you guys won't let this thing die, won't you? XD That was a mean thing to say, sorry RP!
    But, I do not nominate myself to be the new master. Whoever the new master is should bring an actual storyline with them too.))

Back