• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainy time, and thoughts.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • After my hazy entry several days ago, it's been rainy hard, that I might not sure if I'll be active for a whole day since several days ago. But still, I would make time to go in here, and I'm not into hiatus, ahaha. And it reminds me of something that I shared somewhere.

Even though rain seems unwanted or unfavorable due to being unable to go outside most of the time, I'm sure that rain have its reasons to exist in this world. Back then, when it was raining, I see most of the children like to play in the middle of the rain, even though I'd prefer being inside of the room because of my mom's orders to not go outside when it rains. Also, my parents saves time watering the plants in my home when it rains, as well. Plus, it can get rid of the hazy weather that I've been experiencing for days. Rain sure have its own benefits to the world, even if it doesn't seems like it.

So, I'd give this message to all of you: Don't feel unwanted, and don't even look down at yourself no matter what (I'm still working at it, as well), keep on, and like Hikamaru said to me, I hope you'll shining bright than ever before!

Back