• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raise the flag of Garbodor!

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
  • Nice thread...
    Wait, shall I choose a Pokemon that Symbolizes my Origin Country or the country I am living in (All my life)? Oh well, I'd go with the one I am living in......A Pokemon......
    I got a good Choice: Solrock, since its all desert and so sunny....and also Lunatone, for the main religion this country in know for ;) Wow its a perfect match xD

Try not guess plz....that's why my Identity, name and origin is hidden through the net :( , simply because the misconception about us...man I hate debating to wash away all the misconception :@

Years
  • The lion, like in a lot of other european countries, is one of the national symbols of The Netherlands, so Entei would probably fit. I don't really know any other pokemon that fit. The Netherlands are known for their tulips but there's no tulip pokemon. Roserade comes close but it's a rose, not a tulip..
    What about this one here?
    Raise the flag of Garbodor!

Looks like a tulip bulb to me.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
  • For New Zealand (NOT to be mistaken for the island at the bottom of Australia.. that's not us..), well, we have a lot of bush. Rolling landscapes. Agriculture is quite important for the economy. I think of many grass types, such as Bulbasaur as being a good fit. The Ampharos line could also work for the amount of sheep we have in NZ. I can't really see any Pokemon fitting with the idea of us being a rugby nation.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Like what Mr Cat Dog said, I'd choose something like Entei or even Luxray for the UK.
    There's also the English Bulldog, which is obviously Snubbull or Granbull.

King Walrus

Finnish Trainer
    Years
  • Im for Finland so.......Sawsbuck
    Because every season in Finland looks entirely different. And we love nature. We are aggressive, but we can also be calm. We are stubborn, but also wise. Sometimes we are colorful, and sometimes we are grey. It depends what time of the year is it.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I'm from the same country as Zeffy, PlatinumDude and Snivy063 and aside from the obvious Garbodor, I would say er..maybe Sceptile? Our country has lots of trees except Manila so a grass type Pokémon will do. Every Hoenn Pokémon will do as Hoenn is a tropical region and so is our country. Like..Swampert? lol srsly idk

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • I am brazilian,so my country is Brazil,and I think of:

Solrock,it's a tropical country,and it is know by its sun and beaches
    Tropius Read Tropical
    Ditto, since some people think we're just a gigantic *****house filled with drugs ...

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • For the USA, I say Braviery cause it's an American Bald Eagle
    For Oklahoma, Bouffant cause Buffalos are pretty common here.
    For Tulsa (my city), I would say either Darkrai or Umbreon cause of the city's "Dark" ambience.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • For the Philippines, I'd say Rufflet. His Japanese name, Washibon, contains ibon which is Filipino for bird, plus it evolves into something with red and blue. PlatinumDude's from the Philippines? Cool.

Years
  • I can narrow this down to Country, State, and City..

Country - Braviary (USA lol)
    State - Buziel (California) - Dude looks like a surfer, and I can't believe I just made that reference. Its always the first thing to come out of someone's mouth when you say you're from Cali.
    Town - Amoongus (our town grows Mushrooms, and is well known for it)

Alternately, we do have a Grizzly on our State Flag, so maybe Ursuring?

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Scotland would be Politoed because it rains 24/7 and there are lots of overweight people.
    Politoed is fat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Portugal... well, maybe Ludicolo, because we're surrounded by sea, he's a derp and so are most of the guys who run this place, and because some people seem to think we're a city in Spain.

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
  • There really ought to be a proper kangaroo pokemon or koala or wombat or what ever ><
    Australia always seems to be left out of the world of pokemon :(

Anyway I'd say maybe Seismitoad or Politoed for QLD. QLDers and New South Welshmen should understand this ;).

But Australia in general I'd have to say that we are known for our deserts - and the snakes and spiders that come with it as well as our marine life. So IDK there's heaps haha

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
    Years
  • Well,I live in Brazil,so I think that Spinda would do. This place changes a lot as you go on and, admittedly, is very confusing ...
    Now as for my state,Rio de Janeiro, I'd say Solarock, because of the strong sun, the beaches,etc.
    And as for my city, Rio de Janeiro, I'd say Genosect, due to his sniper appearance and the fact that finding stray bullets isn't something very uncommon around here ...

Years
  • For country, I agree that Braviary is perfect for USA.
    For state, I'd had to say Snover for Vermont. Small, kind of overlooked, and an Ice-type since most people come here for skiing.
    For city, Burlington, probably Scraggy since he looks like half the guys in my town.

Back