• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

raised & lived with a family of Pokemon

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • there is a lot of movies and stuff out there where a human was raised by a family of animals, if you were raised by a certain family of Pokemon, which Pokemon would suit you

I wouldn't mind living with and/or being raised by a family of, Lugias, Reshirams, Moltreses, and also living with a Latias & Latios would be cool too

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You have to keep in mind that if you were never raised with humans before, the Pokemon knowing how to speak human language would be irrelevant, as you wouldn't know it either.

That being said, I'd have to say a humanoid Pokemon, such as Hitmonchan, Jynx/Mr. Mime, Gardevoir, Medicham, Lucario, Throh/Sawk, or Gothitelle. There are also some other ones that aren't as preferable but are also bipedal like Sudowoodo. With a Pokemon that has an extremely different body style, it would be difficult to develop the body language necessary to communicate with other Pokemon that aren't similar in body type.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    It'd be pretty weird since I'm the only one who doesn't have some sort of special power.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Mudkipz

I think Kangaskan(?) would be great. A caring mother.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh this reminds me of Sociology, since we were learning about feral children a few months ago. xD

I like the idea of a Kangaskan, since it would obviously protect me since it's a very motherly Pokémon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I want to live and be raised by a family of Chikoritas, Bayleefs, and Meganiums. I would live in the grassy areas of the forest and care for the environment. ^_^

Back