• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares UK & US

Years
  • I love this show. While I may not be a good enough cook to be a chef, some of those restaurant staffs make mistakes that an amateur like myself wouldn't make. Rotten food, purchasing restaurant supplies form the supermarket, zero preparation before customers and so on.

Gordon Ramsey is one tough chef, he tells them exactly what is wrong and even crushing a few egos in the process. He swears at them and they sometimes swear back. He is so in your face that I'm surprised that no one has hauled off and hit him.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I also enjoy the series. I still laugh whenever I see the episode where the head chef has things "fresh-frozen" lol

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't have a problem with what Ramsey is doing in the show. The more places he fixes up, the better. We have a show in Canada called Restaurant Makeover, that's a similar idea only much nicer. Ramsey also seems a lot less intense here than he does in Hell's Kitchen.

I can't watch Hell's Kitchen at all. I just find it abusive. I can tolerate Kitchen Nightmares, but I don't enjoy watching it. After seeing some of the crap that goes on in those restaurants....doesn't make you want to go out to eat after watching it. XD

xXI JOE IXx

Oh god, It has to be one of the most funny programs ever XD. I love it

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • I love this show, much prefer the UK version though.
    I find the US version is slightly cheesy with all the sad music in the background during emotional parts and all..I still enjoy it aswell though =P

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • i love this show i love all the place's that cost like $5,000,000 yet look like a mcdonald's.

although i like his other show hell's kitchen better:)

Back