• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Egg Giveaway

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I was originally breeding Pokemon for trades, but now since I have almost everything I need (and way too many eggs) I've decided to give them away!
    But the thing is, I've lost track of them and mixed them up. @_@ I don't know which one which is!
    But I do have a list of all the ones I have. You could get any one of these.
    If you do want a specific egg, you're going to have to offer me something worthwhile, since I'm not really excited about getting even more eggs!
    What I would like to trade for is any of the starters that I don't already have, but if you'd just like a random egg you can trade me anything for it. ^_^
    That is, anything but a Bidoof. I am so sick of those, those are the last things I need! Sorry! XD
    Please only request 2 eggs at most per day, I don't want too many trades going on. I'll have a list in order of who I'm going to trade first, though.
    Anyways, here is the list of Pokemon I have in eggs :

Chansey
    Piplup
    Cranidos
    Combee
    Happiny
    Growlithe
    Vulpix
    Pichu
    Azurill
    Marill
    Duskull
    Eevee
    Charmander
    Cherubi

Anyways, request away! ^^; My friend code is in my signature.

LIST (so I don't lose track XD )

1.Tpoto - Random Eggs, 3rd from left (FC:1719 9211 8574) Ready to trade in a moment. Tell me when you are.
    2.Kaseo - 2 random eggs (FC:3008 3958 9536) Ready to trade in a moment. Tell me when you are.
    3.Cypho - Piplup & Random Eggs (FC: 1591 0876 2528) *Working on it*
    4.CrimsonBohemian - Charmander & Evee Eggs (FC: 1376 3413 2110) *Working on it*
    5. BlueShadow - Charmander Egg *working on it*6. slowpokez -Charmander/Cranidos Egg *Working on it*
    7. Shaded - Charmander Egg *working on it*
    8. LightningNick - Charmander Egg *working on it*

Already Done
    1. Gawi5 - Cranidos and Charmander Egg
    2. Futbollar - Charmander and Eevee eggs

Last edited:

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    lol we dont choose? if we do i would like... Cranidos and Charmander... if not just random!

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    lol we dont choose? if we do i would like... Cranidos and Charmander... if not just random!
    Well I got them all mixed up, that's why it's not supposed to be so you can choose...but hey, you're the first one and it won't take long so sure--I'll get you those. ^_^

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    alright :D so how long is this event going on for?

Edit: THANK YOU!!!

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Eh, I don't know how long... about a week, or until I run out of eggs? XD
    And no problem. ^_^ Enjoy.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    first, awsome give away. Second, would I be able to use charmander if I don't have the national pokedex?
    Could I please have Charmander and evee?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Give me an egg, third from the left in a random box.

That'll be the one haha. Thank you! :D
    Plat FC.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    first, awsome give away. Second, would I be able to use charmander if I don't have the national pokedex?
    Could I please have Charmander and evee?
    Yes, you would be able to. And thanks!
    And sure.. I'll do it right away! Although if I log off randomly, I'll be back later... we just might be going somewhere is all. What's your friend code?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    hey, i was wondering if i could get a piplup egg and one other random egg?

if you would rather just give 2 random thats cool too,
    my friend code is 1591 0876 2528

Just leave a message when you get back Matsu if you will please ^.^

Last edited:

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I am working on breeding an Aipom right now if you'd like it... but there is no guarantee they'll like each other so I may not be able to make eggs. DX
    I have a Cleffa and Magby, but they won't breed...

Dude, if you're trying to breed a pokemon, and you're not sure what others will breed with it with in the daycare center, just throw it in with a ditto. Ditto will act as if it's the same pokemon, and will take the place of the opposite gender. IE, if you throw a male piplup in the daycare center with a ditto, ditto will act as if it's a female of the same species :P

And um..."child" pokemon, (cleffa, magby, pichu, etc.) won't breed.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Dude, if you're trying to breed a pokemon, and you're not sure what others will breed with it with in the daycare center, just throw it in with a ditto. Ditto will act as if it's the same pokemon, and will take the place of the opposite gender. IE, if you throw a male piplup in the daycare center with a ditto, ditto will act as if it's a female of the same species :P

And um..."child" pokemon, (cleffa, magby, pichu, etc.) won't breed.
    Yea, I have a ditto. That's what I was trying to do--but I didn't know child ones wouldn't breed. No wonder! XD Thanks for the info... you'd think I'd know already, but I didn't. >>; Thanks again XD

Years
    OMG YAY!!! I just got the game so I'm really a noob and stuff at it...been a while since I played and not too sure how this all works...but I would love a Charmander or an Evee...2 of my favs...so ya can I have one please????

My Code thing is: 1376 3413 2110

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Hey, can we trade? Also, in order ot get the eggs, will I have to give you something or will the game allow for you to give me the eggs without me giving you something

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hey, can we trade? Also, in order ot get the eggs, will I have to give you something or will the game allow for you to give me the eggs without me giving you something
    Yea, I'll be there in a second--I have the eggs ready. Sorry, I was busy for a second. And like Kaseo said, yes, you have to catch a Pokemon to give me in return--but I don't care what it is. (As long as it's not a Bidoof XD )

Back