• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random facts...

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
  • I don't know about you guys but I know at least a hundred random facts that serve no purpose in my everyday life except for me to spout out at random moments to confuse anyone I'm talking to.
    Here's a few of my favorite so post some of your own :)

-A flock of crows is called a 'murder'
    -Ants never sleep
    -It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than you gain by eating it
    -Figs are considered by some to be unsuitable for vegans, since when an insect lands on ones flower it closes and uses enzymes to consume the insect.
    -The most successful pirate captain was a female Chinese prostitute
    -Hippo milk is pink
    -The Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland
    -Honey never spoils
    -Turtles can breath out of there bums
    -When you blush the lining of your stomach blushes too
    -A bite from a human will almost always become infected
    -The human brain can't create faces, so if you dream of somebody you don't know you've still seen them before

Years
  • It's illegal to chew gum without a prescription in Singapore I believe? Don't know if I have the place right.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • There are more sheep than people in New Zealand. There are 9 sheep per each person in New Zealand...

... we have a population of around 4.7 million people - so you can guess how many sheep we have.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • It's illegal to bob your head and tap your foot at the same time in a restaurant in my home state of New Hampshire.

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
    Years
  • The loudest active Outdoor Warning (Tornado) Siren is the ACA Penetrator 50,
    now known as the ASC T-135 AC.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kadabra is not made into any new Pokemon cards or appear in the Pokemon anime at all since 2003 because of potential lawsuit by a psychic who claims to be able to bend spoons with psychic powers.

Back