• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Random IV, Egg Move, HAs and Rareball Giveaway [Winners Posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi everyone!

I've been accumulating more breeding spoils than I can handle, so I decided to give away some of them in the hopes that someone can find them useful. In order to make it easier on myself, I'm doing a random number giveaway. Everyone who signs up will be assigned a random number based on the total number of applicants (so 1 - w/e). If there are less people who sign up than the number of Pokemon I'm giving away, then I will give away multiples to everyone who has entered.

Sign ups will end on Tuesday, August 19th at 12 PM EST, and I will announce the winners soon after.

To sign up, just fill this out in a comment:

Username:
    IGN:
    FC:

Here are the Pokemon I'm giving away:
    1. Pinsir - female - Sport Ball - Jolly - Mold Breaker - Moves: Quick Attack, Close Combat, Feint, Bug Bite - x/31/31/31/31/x
    2. Carvanha - male - Pokeball - Adamant - Speed Boost - Moves: Leer, Bite - 31/x/31/31/31/x
    3. Plusle - female - Love Ball - Jolly - Plus - Moves: Nuzzle, Entrainment, Play Nice, Growl - 31/x/x/31/31/x
    4. Sandile - female - Dream Ball - Adamant - Intimidate - Moves: Leer, Rage - x/31/31/31/31/31
    5. Meditite - female - Pokeball - Jolly - Pure Power - Moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    6. Rotom - Pokeball - Timid - Levitate - Moves: Astonish, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray - x/31/31/31/31/31
    7. Poochyena - female - Moon Ball - Adamant - Run Away - Moves: Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Ice Fang, Fire Fang - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    8. Corphish - female - Pokeball - Adamant - Adaptability - Moves: Dragon Dance, Superpower, Knock Off, Aqua Jet - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    9. Growlithe - female - Pokeball - Impish - Intimidate - Moves: Bite, Roar, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun - 31/x/31/x/31/31
    10. Vullaby - female - Luxury Ball - Impish - Overcoat - Moves: Leer, Steel Wing, Foul Play, Knock Off - 31/31/31/31/31/x
    11. Shinx - female - Safari Ball - Adamant - Intimidate - Moves: Tackle, Thunder Fang - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    12. Helioptile - female - Ultra Ball - Timid - Dry Skin - Moves: Pound, Tail Whip - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    13. Roselia - female - Pokeball - Timid - Leaf Guard - Moves: Absorb - 31/31/31/31/31/x
    14. Mawile - female - Moon Ball - Adamant - Hyper Cutter - Moves: Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang - 31/x/31/x/31/31
    15. Sableye - female - Moon Ball - Careful - Keen Eye - Moves: Feint, Recover, Sucker Punch, Mean Look - 31/x/31/31/x/31

And as a side note, I have lots of others of these guys with various IVs, abilities, etc. Once the giveaway is done, let me know if there was something you were interested in that you didn't win, and I can check if I have anything that you might like.

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • There's still a couple on this list that you haven't traded with me, so hey, might as well enter. xD

Username: Thief
    IGN: Laura
    FC: 0920-0357-3706

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Username: Chalifoux
    IGN: Yeezus
    FC: 5000 2452 6180

There is some (read:a lot of) stuff that I'm missing from my own rare ball collection, so this should be fun~
    That Sports Ball Pinsir, tho, yummy : >

Years
  • Hi everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far. Due to a sudden change in my schedule, I will not be around tomorrow when I said I would announcing the winners. That being said, sign ups will now be until 5 PM EST tomorrow, and I will let everyone knows who won soon after. So if you haven't signed up yet, you still have time to do so. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back