• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

random lurker

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh, don't be shyyyy! The best part of this is that you are no longer a lurking member! You've come out of your nutshell and decided to introduce yourself to the whole community. That is awesome!

You should totally tell us a bit about yourself, btw! I swear me & the members here do not bite...literally. ^_^ Welcome aboard to the forums! Hope you have a wonderful time here and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. :)

Dancer_A

Rogue
    Years
    it's not that i'm shy, I just don't post/talk much on many forums.

okay i can just copy and modify this
    Favorite Poké-Game: White
    Favorite Games other than pokes: Legend of Zelda series, Fire Emblem series
    Favorite Pokémon: Weavile
    Least Favorite game: Don't Know
    Sports: Track
    Online friends: None here I think
    Hobbies:Rom hacking/Running/Sleeping
    Good Point:I'm very fast
    Bad Point:I'm very lazy
    Currently playing: Radiant Historia

that should suffice I think

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Hye do!

I was a lurker too, and I can tell you it's not fun. Well, it's fun, but not as fun as HANGING OUT WITH ALL OF USSSSSS

We'd love you to come! Don't make the same mistake I did and come to talk to us :)

Also, hacking! COME ON~~~~~ I know you have something~~~~~~! ^^

Back