• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Random Matchup Complaints and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISSINGNO.4EVA

RBY Vet.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who's had problems with some Japanese folk recently. Yeah, it seems like nintendo really dropped the ball on this wi-fi battle thing. I just tried it for the first time the other day and got the snot kicked out of me 7 times in a row. Then as soon as I was about to finally put a win on my record, I got disconnected. They really should have a series of leagues like in pokemon stadium or something, especially if they're gonna make us do 3 on 3. Say, can these games still battle 6 on 6 when you battle someone face to face?

Also, has anyone tried using those power band things they give out in the battle subway to beef up stats before level 100? That might be the trick...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who's had problems with some Japanese folk recently. Yeah, it seems like nintendo really dropped the ball on this wi-fi battle thing. I just tried it for the first time the other day and got the snot kicked out of me 7 times in a row. Then as soon as I was about to finally put a win on my record, I got disconnected. They really should have a series of leagues like in pokemon stadium or something, especially if they're gonna make us do 3 on 3. Say, can these games still battle 6 on 6 when you battle someone face to face?

Also, has anyone tried using those power band things they give out in the battle subway to beef up stats before level 100? That might be the trick...

Unfortunately this thread is dead! (After a month you can't post in threads anymore, except weekly polls), however feel free to start up a new discussion on this.

Also you should check the dates next time. :)
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back