• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random new suggestion..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Being random and being hyper, are kind of a nature right? So um .. I think it'd be a good thing to have Hyper and Random in the Nature part of profiles. =3

Just a suggestion. So what do ya'll think? Yay or nay?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I know, but since a lot of members are random and hyper .. or at least I THINK a lot of members are random and hyper, maybe the staff can put them in seperately?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I can tell you right now that the boards will be patterned with members screaming 'OMG I'M SO HYPER AND RANDOM XDXDXD'. I find it annoying, but if you bothered to define the currently present natures, you'd know that there already is a few ways to describe 'hyper' with the current natures. 'Random', however, just... makes no sense.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I think it wont happen. Im possibly the most hyper person on PC at times, but I dont want my nature to say that. Some people ar not always as hyper as they say they are. ALSO, they caould just use quirky. Dosnt that mean random AND hyper? 0.0

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um.. random like, Pie. Out of nowhere. And hyper, ya'll know when that happens. There's a difference between Quirky and Hyper. Quirky is when you're just Quirky, Hyper is when you're on a level above Quirky - too random and fast and very talkative.

Meh .. I already think this won't happen.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Well, its the same thing, just different levels of it. BUUUUUUT since I have an uncanny habit of biting peoples heads off when I get into a fight, Ill stop posting here.

p.s.
    Quirky is fine THE PEOPLE WILL LIVE EVEN IF THEIR NATURE ISNT EXACT

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ;_; Quirky not enough .. please people, see the need of it? Ah well, too many disapprovals.

I so won't live without exact natures, I don't know about ya'll.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I think that...
    Does it really matter?
    compared to my pair, im the most hyper person on this planet ^.^
    But, i am also always lonely... 0.o
    Anyway, I mean, iwe dont have to have it because
    the nature is based on what's in the pokemon games.
    ANd yes, some people wouldnt want to say that their hyper,
    They just are.
    =)
    and FireFox was right,
    people can live without their nature being exact ^.^
    It's really not that big of deal.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah .. well, we could have Hyper and Random, just for fun y'know. It'll be like as a joke, that we'd equip to our profiles when we're all random/hyper/energetic in the DCC or Funtimes or somewhere.

Another nature to the list: Energetic

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Well, the natures are there cause they are Pokemon natures. Now tht I think about it, there isnt a nature close to energetic...but still, i dont think the Admins would do it cause adding natures to the list would confuse people more than help them

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
    THat's true andrea Chan ^.^
    THere are ups, and there are downs.
    Downs:
    *sigh* DO i have to list them AGAIN? read Diamond~Stars post, and everyojne elses. (FOr i am Diamond~Star ^.^)
    Ups:
    It'd be nice to add something new, that's not a pokemon nature.
    It'd also be just fun ^.^
    People could be more exact
    And they could express what they are really feeling ^.^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    I was also thinking...instead of just having 'lonely' how about having a 'gloomy'? Maybe even eccentric instead of random :3
    Eccentric and quirky are more or less the same thing. o_o I don't mind things like hyper or others that don't really look like anything we have now.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I know this is only tangent to the discussion at hand, but I feel that nature should be moved to profiles if we expand it beyond the exact list given by the pokemon games; otherwise it defeats the purpose of having a pokemon-themed title that we see on everyone when we're about our business at PC. In fact, I've always thought that nature should be relegated to the profile altogether and something a bit more exact or relevant, such as a current mood section, should go in its place. But that's just me.....but no, please, on the Hyper and Random options. Those are two of the most overused words on PC.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Quite ironically, people use the lonely nature about as much as they would hyper/random. I guess PC's becoming swamped with faux emos. But still, it's equally as overused.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh .. can't you have it at least seperately on the same list? Like put in a line after the last Pokemon Nature, then start with the more human ones? I've thought up more ..

Random
    Hyper
    Depressed
    Gloomy
    Jumpy
    Spooked
    Devilish

..Yeah. =P

Back