• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random pics

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    This is the topper of my collection: a jumbo card of the second movie with Zapdos, Articuno & Moltres
    Random pics

Years
    I've taken a pic of my Giratina shiny, But I can't post it yet, because it's a link to where the file is located. because I don't have 15 posts up yet, This is a pointless post that will help me to get to 15 ;P

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I'll mayve post my Blazikken FB Lv. X later . I got that this weekend in Belgium from a Supreme Victors pack . Lol right in the next booster was a Blaziken Fb . SO LOLED !

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Random pics

Any cards with that Star-logo are calling Shinning. So thats a Shinning Charizard.
    It look very cool, and is a good card if it come out again, but you only may have 4 special Darness Energy cards, and there where no basic Dark energys on the moment that Shinning Charizard come out.

DAMN cool card. Never seen it before which is odd.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    I'll mayve post my Blazikken FB Lv. X later . I got that this weekend in Belgium from a Supreme Victors pack . Lol right in the next booster was a Blaziken Fb . SO LOLED !

My friend have 4 Blaziken FB Lvx from boosters, and he hate them because he was searching after absol G LVX .

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Here is Blaziken :
    Spoiler:
    And a DP Stormfront Salamence as well :
    Spoiler:

These are big.... Take care !

Last edited:

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
    Random pics

Any cards with that Star-logo are calling Shinning. So thats a Shinning Charizard.
    It look very cool, and is a good card if it come out again, but you only may have 4 special Darness Energy cards, and there where no basic Dark energys on the moment that Shinning Charizard come out.
    I know, I also have a Shining Mewtwo and Shining Gyarados. I don't play the TCG anyways, I just collect them.

Back