• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Slightly Useful Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Cool may I have it? A7X rocks btw!! \m/
    Sure. But currently I'm waiting for lunaldi to get on...

I'll take your lvl 5 Charmander and/or lvl 60 Metagross if you still have them. I'm on HG and my code is 2321 8765 9483
    Lunaldi wanted the Metagross first, so I'm afraid you can't have Metagross. However, the Charmander is available.

McNoob

Magikarp Enthusiast
    Years
    Alright, thanks for the trades. My internet went a bit funky right when you got in, so sorry about the long wait.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I've finally traded with Mw24/7.

This is the last call for trades. Does anyone want anything remaining?

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Haha, yes, I'm back. I'll snag the last of your legendary birds if that's alright?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Haha, yes, I'm back. I'll snag the last of your legendary birds if that's alright?
    Alright.

Congratulations, you are the lucky final trader! You win a Lv50 Articuno, a Lv50 Zapdos, and a Lv50 Moltres XD.
    EDIT: Oh, and I'm assuming you meant Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. I'm not sure if you meant Ho-oh or Lugia, since they are sometimes considered to be Legendary birds too.

Alright, this is the FINAL CALL. The next trader will be the last. If no one else wants anything, then my services are closed.

Translucent

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    xD

My Wifi connection just died. Sorry about that. >.< I should have it working now.

EDIT:: My Wifi doesn't seem to be working right...I think I need to turn my game off, then turn it back on.

Translucent

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Huh. Sorry, I can't seem to get my wifi working. It's really strange, because it works and then stops...

EDIT: Maybe if I try inviting you instead.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Well if you still have another Groudon, can I have that?
    Sure, I got 3 of them XD. Except I traded away my SS Groudon, and my Lv100 Groudons are from Emerald, so I'm assuming you want my Emerald Groudons.

@Transcluent: no voice chat plz

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Yeah, that's fine. I'm on SS, so getting the SS Groudon isn't really important :)

Back