• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Trainer K-A wants to challenge you!

K-A

Distancia Fantheem
Years
  • Greetings and Salutations my dear Trainers tis I the Random Trainer K-A who wishes to befriend you in a not so creepy manner

anyway hi guys, new guy here just introducing myself =D im a decent battler, i play both VGC and Smogon rules though i havent bred much pokemon, glad to meet everyone here.....yeah dunno what else to say, i didnt think this far ahead....

yeah....anyway hi everyone!

Years
  • Hello there K-A, it's so nice to see you here! I hope you're feeling well so far today, because you will definitely enjoy PC as an awesome Pokemon community that's so much more than just Pokemon.

Archer recommended you check out the Battling & Team Building section which is definitely worth visiting given you're a competitive player. There's discussions on the metagame, along with team help services who are always happy to improve your teams, and there's also the Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow members. It's pretty much got everything you need, but do take time to visit other areas as well.

Anyways, good luck and if you ever want to talk just leave me a visitor message or ask any staff members if you have questions regarding the forums! I'll be sure to catch you around.

Years
  • Hi K-A! You have an awesome avatar, I approve instantly. Welcome to PC. <3

Battling's fun and you'll definitely fit right into our battle community here. I don't battle over WiFi but it's always fun to take on a random battle or two over Pokemon Showdown, plus breed babies with good IVs, natures, and egg moves in-game.. gives you so much more to do. I have plenty of good Pokemon that I breed solely for collecting purposes lol. Have an awesome time here and hope you'll ask if you need help!

K-A

Distancia Fantheem
    Years
  • Skiddo!!!!! best pokemon ever, loved going around and round on the skiddo ranch on Pokemon X
    i do use PokeShowdown when im play testing stuff then i breed my mons that way, and i have bred a few mons enough for VGC ladder and stuff

though Sheep i gotta question why is your avi a Skiddo shouldnt it be Whimsicott or Mareep since those are based on sheep and Skiddo and Gogoat are based on Goats

Back