• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ranma 1/2 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    Yay!^^ Thanks Pikastar, I was sure that everyone forgot this club!^^; Did anyone want to hear about my Ranma dream?:3 Yeah, it does kinda remind one of The Brady Bunch!XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^Human Inuyasha and Ranma-chan!^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You welcome, I don't want this club to die. I want to hear about your dream Effy. ^^ Yay! That pic reminds you of "The Brady Bunch" too, awesome! =D

That is a cool pic of human Inuyasha and Ranma-chan. ^^

Ranma 1/2 club

Awww...Ranma is soo cute! X3

Effy

Years
    Okay, There was a bunch of girls in this weird store that looked kind of like my kitchen!XD Akane, Shampoo, and Ukyo were there too. At first Akane was talking to Kuno, but then he disapeared and these girls holding whips and other ebil stuff came instead!XD This OTHER girl kept running around and kept telling Akane, Shampoo and Ukyo to hide somewhere, because those girls were Kuno's fiances, and they were going around torturing any other girl they thought Kuno liked. The girl hid Ukyo and Shampoo somewhere, but Akane was getting worried about Ranma, where ever he was!XD
    Suddenly, Ranma burst in through this door that looked like my kitchen door!XD He was all bloody and his clothes were in tatters!oO; Not so that he was almost naked or anything!XD Akane ran up to him and asked where he'd been. He said that he got in another fight with Ryouga, then he said something that made Akane really mad!XD So they started yelling at eachother again!XD
    Then, Akane made Ranma lie down on what looked like my dining room floor!XDDD She got some towels and warm water and made him take off his shirt!^^ Then, she began to clean his wounds and everything. It was so sweet!^^ But then I woke up!xX; Another dream I had JUST the other night was that I was reading these REALLY good RanmaXRyouga fanfics, except they weren't on the computer, they were in these really weird books!XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^Ranma-chan and her mom!XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow!! =O Awesome dreams. ^^ Man I bet you wished you didn't wake up, lol. Yeah I have been reading Ranma x Akane fanfics, but not in a while. I miss reading them. XD

YAY! That is a awesome pic. His mom is pretty. ^^

Ranma 1/2 club

It is Ranma-chan in a awesome pose. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *revives* I can let this club die!! I won't forgive myself. XDD Yay! Akane and P-chan are awesome. ^^ Oh, what do you think of the anime now?

Effy

Years
    Yay! Thankies Pikastar!^_^ *hugs* OMG, I LOVE the anime!^^ And who would have thought that the voice actors of Inuyasha, Myouga, Miroku, and Sesshomaru would be in Ranma 1/2 too!^^; XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^They don't look too happy in this pic now do they?XD But i like the clothes they're wearing!:3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *hugs back* ^____^ Yay! I am glad you love the anime. Yep the same guys who does the voices of the Inuyasha anime does the voices in Ranma 1/2. Like Richard Cox(Inuyasha) is Ranma. XDD
    Totally awesome! =O Awww...yeah they don't look to happy, but thier clothes are great!

Ranma 1/2 club

A Akane avvy. It is cool. XD

Effy

Years
    pikastar said:
    *hugs back* ^____^ Yay! I am glad you love the anime. Yep the same guys who does the voices of the Inuyasha anime does the voices in Ranma 1/2. Like Richard Cox(Inuyasha) is Ranma. XDD
    Totally awesome! =O Awww...yeah they don't look to happy, but thier clothes are great!

Ranma 1/2 club

A Akane avvy. It is cool. XD
    I like the ending theme song!^^ I LOVE Richard Cox's voice!^_^ I JUST got the manga where they're in those clothes!XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^It's Ranma-chan!^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whaooo...yep the ending theme is awesome. Richard Cox rocks! Awesome pic of Ranma-chan Effy. ^^

Effy

Years
    Of course you can join EKANSSSSSSSSSS!^^ And that's true!XD Besides Ranma-chan, Shampoo is my favorite girl in Ranma, because she's the first character from Ranma I ever saw!XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^More Ranma-chan!^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back