• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
    The story takes place at a certain middle school where several murder cases take place. Kobayashi, a boy who goes to this school, meets genius detective Akechi, who comes to the school to investigate. Kobayashi takes an interest in Akechi and, in spite of his friend Hashiba's worries, he volunteers to be Akechi's assistant.

Type: TV
    Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Jul 3, 2015 to ?
    Producers: FUNimation EntertainmentL, Lerche
    Genres: Mystery, Horror
    Duration: 23 min. per episode

Spoiler: Cast and Crew

Cast:
    Daiki Yamashita as Hashiba
    Rie Takahashi as Kobayashi
    Takahiro Sakurai as Akechi

Cho as Nakamura
    Kappei Yamaguchi as Shitai-kun
    Katsuyuki Konishi as Kagami
    Saki Fujita as Minami
    Takehito Koyasu as Kageo
    Yōko Hikasa as Kuro Tokage

Staff:
    Director: Seiji Kishi
    Screenplay: Makoto Uezu
    Music: Masaru Yokoyama
    Original Concept: Rampo Edogawa

Key Animation:
    Akane Imada (ep 1)
    Mayuka Itou (ep 1)
    Theme Song Performance:
    amazarashi
    Sayuri (ED)

TRAILER
    Spoiler:

One of the first anime out for the season. First impression and thoughts?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    I will watch the episode later. Lerche made a great work with Assasination Classroom, they deserve the chance :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Okay, wow. That was pretty nice.

MC being trap aside, I like the character designs. And the OP. OP is very...different. The visuals are unlike any I've seen in any anime and I feel that it is very fitting if it is a feeling of unease that it is trying to go for. After all, that's what I felt when I saw "that" arranged in the way it was arranged at the beginning of the episode.

The quote shown at the beginning caught my interest and made me wonder about it. Quite intriguing stuff. Wonder how they'll tie it in with the series. Or was it just there to sound sophisticated, I wonder? Naah, I expect better from a series that's from an acclaimed writer (apparently). Either way, I'm curious to say the least.

The surprise at the end caught me by surprise. Wonder how things will go from here lol. It was definitely an episode that had my interest from the beginning to the end. Good going.

Some specific things about Ep 1 tho:
    Spoiler:

Back