• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rare blastoise?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    guys i have this blastoise i bought at a small shop over 10 years ago. i happened to be surfing around and checking out promos today and i realized that the card set image is a squirtle and is not a traditional lighting bolt. i was wondering, is this some sort of rare error? or is this a simple case of im dumb and its from a completely different set?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    OP didn't mention it being Japanese, and I'm wondering about this lightning bolt symbol as well. But, it's been almost a month and no response from OP, so I guess we'll never know.

Years
  • AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    @Donavannj: It's a word-for-word copy of the Base Set Blastoise. Much like our Alt-art promos. (I just got this card in TCG2, lol)

Back