• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rare Candy search

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    To Find rare candies.....

I think if u want to get a lot of rare candy, u must bring a lot of linnone, because it has pick up ability. i think linnone has better chance for getting rare candy...

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 6, 2005
    hehe, ok, i didn't wanna start trouble thanks for the tips

Years
    Umm... err... I found 'bout 10 over the entire game's length... tch, but not 100. Pick Up only finds good stuff in RSE, tch, it only finds crappy stuff like berries in FR/LG. >_<

BKCK

BK
    Years
    I don't like rare candy's at all. They just level up your pokemon sure. But look at the differencne you'd get from a trained lvl 100 pokemon to a all rare candy lvl 100 pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    BKCK said:
    But look at the differencne you'd get from a trained lvl 100 pokemon to a all rare candy lvl 100 pokemon.
    That doesn't matter now that EVs have been introduced into the advanced generation.

Back