• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Rare candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    does anyone know how to get rare candy in pokemon x and y?i mean any cheats and stuff,
    i like levelling up my pokemon but i always get to a point where i just cant be bothered to repeat the process sometimes.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Easiest way to level up is to put a Pokemon in the daycare and go to lumoise and just circle around Prism Tower for like 4 hours. You'll get to 60-90 range with varying ease.

Rare Candy can only be found through the game as a pick up Item. Use of the Pick Up ability, which isn't common and highest rate needs to be level 90-100 for it to drop down enough. Or by participating in the Battle maison and buying them.

You can also raise the level of your Pokemon through the Juice Shoppe if you've unlocked the correct beverage or have the berries to make said beverage to level your Pokemon between 1 and 4 levels per drink.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    You can also raise the level of your Pokemon through the Juice Shoppe if you've unlocked the correct beverage or have the berries to make said beverage to level your Pokemon between 1 and 4 levels per drink.

how do you unlock the correct beverage and what are the berries to make it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There should also be a guy wandering around in Lumiouse. He's at the south part of the city, I think. If you talk to him, he'll give you the chance to exchange your PokéMiles for Rare Candies. Each Rare Candy costs about five-hundred miles, I think. You can request for Rare Candies on the GTS as well, but I don't know how many people would be willing to give them to you. These items are extremely valuable, y'know? If you really, really want them, then you'd have to offer people something in-return. d:

Since we're not allowed to have threads revolving around a single question, I might have to close this. For any further questions, please post a reply here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309881

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back