• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rare pokemon i'd be willing to trade...

pnoymigit09

moltres
    zapdos
    articuno
    mesprit
    mewtwo
    jirachi

munchlax
    vespiqueen
    drifloon

Edit:
    also available shiny pidgeot and slacking

Last edited:

pnoymigit09

my vespiqueen is lvl 22, but i'd prefer something not available in diamond cuz i already have a chatot =(

pnoymigit09

0430 4842 4975

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    What sort of pokemon are you looking for? I don't have much in my repitoire... but those legendary birdies look mighty interesting. xD

pnoymigit09

pretty much any pokemon not found in diamond, event pokemon, or friendly evolution pokemon, or the 2nd gen starters

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Ok, sorry for the wait. Whilst, I was battling it evolved, so you have a Purugly! I was in a string of battles, I'm sorry. I'll be online now, are u ready?

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    I have a shieldon and a misdreavus from pearl...hmm but that's about it. xD I could attach a cool fossil to it though. Like root fossil or helix fossil or a claw fossil... It would be like two pokemon in one xD *giggle*

pnoymigit09

i cant find u cuz i dont have ur friend code >_<

Years
    What do you want for the Pidgeot? I have a legit level 100 Deoxys with a masterball held and a legit level 34 Shaymin

Back