• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rashoumon's Fakedex

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
  • My fakes, posted as requested by Diggeh. XD
    I'll make some more, as I'm trying to make a fakemon forum RP.

EDIT/UPDATE CHART

5/01/08: Started Dex
    5/02/08: Added Kotwigg, Solupar
    5/04/08: Added Tatoda
    5/11/08: Added Uzubokku, Frith, Tappol

Woodama
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Grass/Ghost
    Tree Spirit Pokémon
    Woodama live in and around large, old trees. The purple 'flame' on their head is their spirit, and cannot be extinguished through ordinary means.
    Woodama -> Kotwigg -> Uzubokku

Kotwigg
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Grass/Ghost
    Tree Spirit Pokémon
    Oftentimes, a trainer will come across a tree with purple flames floating around it. This is actually a Kotwigg that has rooted itself in the ground.

Uzubokku
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Grass/Ghost
    Tree Spiral Pokemon
    There are legends of people staring into Uzubokku's spiral for too long and developing an obsession with spirals. These people eventually kill themselves by trying to curl their body into a spiral.

Leppurn
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Fire
    Flame Hare Pokémon
    Leppurn store fire in their round tails, shooting it out of their ears when threatened. Their natural habitat is in and around volcanoes.
    Leppurn -> Solupar -> Frith

Solupar
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Fire
    Burning Hare Pokémon
    Solupar are slightly more agressive than their previous evolution, and they can fight off predators when needed. Usually, they just turn their backs to their opponents and try to burn them with their back flames.

Frith
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Fire
    Sun Hare Pokemon
    Frith are worshipped as messengers of the sun god in certain Pokemon religions. Their name means 'Thousand Enemies', because of the surprising number of other Pokemon that prey on them.

Cestorm
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Water
    Parasite Pokémon
    At night, Cestorm come out from lakes and suck blood from Miltank and Tauros that are left out by ranchers. The horn on their head keeps them from falling off their prey.
    Cestorm -> Tatoda -> Tappol

Tatoda
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Water
    Parasite Pokémon
    Tatoda's horns attach them to their opponents during battle, and their powerful draining attacks suck their adversary's health. They often hide under the mud of rivers and lakes.

Tappol
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Water
    Parasite Pokemon
    Tappol use their powerful four-pronged beaks to tear away at the target's flesh. Their arms are short, making their beaks and tails the best method of attack.

#???
    Kyriakeon
    Rashoumon's Fakedex

Poison
    Panacea Pokémon
    Kyriakeon's skin secretes a cureall for Pokémon, however, it's spikes contain deadly poison. Only experienced trainers can gather this medicine, and there are professors devoted to it.
    Eevee -> Kyriakeon (Give a certain scientist an Eevee and the item Purple Gargoyle)

Last edited:

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
  • I hate Pokemon sprite style and for the most part, Pokemon design. My sprites aren't meant to look like the 'official' Pokemon, they're my own creations.

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Haha love them. Really good job.
    The Frith really stands out, keep it up.

Back