• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ratchet and Clank

Chuchan

Cute and full of royalty
    Years
    The R and C series is totally my fav. I love the adventures of the lombax and the robot who are best pals and saving the galaxy from danger. Who else has played these funny plot outline games?

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    I've had the original game since it was released, but I just could never get into it. Think I finished a couple of sections and haven't touched it since.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    I've played and completed both Ratchet & Clank and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. I've not yet played Up Your Arsenal, and am eagerly awaiting Rachet: Deadlocked.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The biggest draw about Up your Arsenal was the multiplayer. Most of the modes of it were similar to most shooters, but one mode sets it apart from ANY SHOOTER OUT THERE: Siege Mode. It's basically where two teams of up to 8 each defend a base while trying to take the opponent's base. There are no reprecussions for dying in this mode scorewise. You just start from square one with your weapons.

The story is what you'd expect from a Ratchet and Clank game, but there are some definite changes, including a refined health meter with HP, rather than those Nano-Bar things from the first two.

Weapons also level up alot faster, making it easier to upgrade things later in the game. Also, there's two refillable healing items in the game. It helps for the later areas, believe me.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    The RAC series are my favourite games. I have all 4 games and the 2nd is probably my favourite.

Back