• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate how well the user above is known.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    You again.... .__.
    Just kidding. XD You're taking over OT, along with Munna.
    9/10.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    8.10 You are very popular because of chat but since I only see you here on occasion so… that's why an 8.10

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Munna! You post waaaaaay too much. It brings me pride to shaft my lack of life onto other people. :D Thus, I give you...

10/10

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    6.5/10

I see you around kind of a lot I guess... I also remember you greeting me in my introduction thread. (Wait...right? =P)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    MetalMEB... Other Voting Polls, I've seen you quite a lot in that forum, recently. ;D

8/10~

Cid

Years
    @ MetalMEB
    Yeah, I remember.

Now, to rate one of the most common sights in the NU/W, OVP and OCC threads. 10/10

Cid

Years
    Same with you. You should try to get more sleep, especially because you post during midnight. Kidding! 10/10

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ah Eni, my student has become very active, so far from what I've seen. See you not only every day, but in various forums as well.

10/10~

Back