• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate how well the user above is known.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    You're my PC Brother...but I don't see you anywhere else but in like 1-2 MCG clubs and in Trivia...6.5/10

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    9.5/10 As popular as girls get here without going out of their way. :P

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yay, another new member. Unfortunately, with that title follows the score 1/10.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    No-one really, I think it's just coincidence they post in the same topic I did short time after me ^^".

Seen you lots of times, so 10/10

Jolty-kun

Years
    I rank people on there join date depending with there ammount of posts.
    And the number of time's I have saw you.

You joined one year ago, which makes you a little bit of a veteran, but then again, only 100 posts isn't very good for a year, and I've never ever saw you before.
    So I'll give you a solid 5.

Jolty-kun

Years

You haven't been here for long, and that's a reasonable ammount of posts, maybe lower than average, but it's okay.
    Even though you have lack of posts, I HAVE seen you around quite a few times. So I'm going to give you a seven, pretty resonable from me. XP

Jolty-kun

Years

You have only been here for a few months, but have still posted more than previous posters that I have ranked, 500 is good. But still you PPD (Posts per day) is only still 6. :x
    I HAVE seen you alot though, I have to admit it.
    So I'm gonna give you a very reasonable score of..
    Highest I've gave away so far during the process of the last couple of days.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    I've only seen you in this board, but I can see you've been here for quite a while and you have loads of posts ... so 8/10

Back