• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate how well the user above is known.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'm pretty sure you've been seen on other threads, but this is the first time I've seen you, so...

0/10

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    1/10

Wut? You don't know me? Everyone should know the great Yutss/Heatran! >:(

And I've seen you like.. 1 time. =(

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • 9/10
    How the fack are you?!?!? I've never seen you round' these pahts. Well, welcome to PC nooby! *checks join date* oh, nvmm. xP

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • WTF? LOL 8/10 Only coz I don't see you often in MFCs and D/P which is where I hide now. XD

Hehe... our one year thingy's coming up in a week.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I see you wondering around the forums quite diversely, but mostly in the MCG.

8/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • ZOMG! XD, I see you here now~ Hehe.. I pretty much only see you in your FC usually. So 5/10 as a result. Not like before when you also ran around MCG. ;D

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    this is the first time ive seen your posts somewhere.. but your posts and joining date says otherwise.. :O 6/10

Back