• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate me team plz!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    These are my pokes what can i do to improve them or are their any pokes i can get to even the team out

Dusknoir lvl 100
    Shadow punch, Night Shade, Will O Wisp, Shadow sneak

Blaziken lvl 100
    Blaze Kick, Earthquake, Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower

Froslass lvl 100
    Blizzard, Ice Fang, Crunch, Headbutt

Charizard lvl 100
    Fire Blast, Heat wave, Blast burn, Fly

Metagross lvl 100
    Earthquake, explosion, meteor mash, return

im torn between a raichu lvl 100 Thunder wave, thunder, thunder bolt, slam

or leveling up my tyranitar or joltean if i do what would be good movesets for them?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Any reason why Charizard has three fire attacks? that's just plain redundant.

same thing with Froslass's two ice attacks and Blaziken's two fighting attacks. =/

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
    ^

Charizard @ Wise Glasses / Choice Specs
    • Timid Nature
    ~ Flamethrower
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Focus Blast
    ~ Air Slash

A general purpose Special Sweeper. Dual STAB with Flamethrower and Air Slash, and Focus Blast for excellent (although minority unreliable) coverage. Dragon Pulse gets good neutral coverage on most things, and really helps with the likes of Dragonite, although Hidden Power [Grass] is a better option if obtainable.

Froslass @ Life Orb / Wise Glasses
    • Timid Nature
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Destiny Bond

Following the same ideas as Charizard, this moveset uses Dual STAB with Ice Beam and Shadow Ball, along with exceptional coverage from Thunderbolt as another attack. I used Destiny Bond rather than another attack because this way, you can abuse Froslass' outstanding Speed stat before you get KO'd to take an opponent down with you.

To be honest, I feel that Blaziken is too similar to Charizard to fit in well here. I would strongly suggest replacing it for a Dark type, as this covers the Ghost weakness that both Froslass and Dusknoir share. Tyranitar could work, as you thought, although its ability would be troublesome. I'd consider an Absol for a nice change.

Absol @ Muscle Band / Life Orb
    • Jolly Nature
    ~ Swords Dance
    ~ Sucker Punch
    ~ Psycho Cut
    ~ Stone Edge

Hope it helps.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    what can i do to make them beter?

HeyMikey's suggestions are pretty sound, although it would be a tad too late to breed for the natures he suggested. XD

Also, I just realized your metagross is without a psychic STAB attack. Even if it's a physical attacker, Zen Headbutt could be a good option. Override either Return or Explosion for it, your choice. :P

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
    thank yo
    u sooo much dude!
    You're welcome.

Also, I just realized your metagross is without a psychic STAB attack. Even if it's a physical attacker, Zen Headbutt could be a good option. Override either Return or Explosion for it, your choice. :P
    With respect, I disagree here. Firstly, I thought that I should point out that Zen headbutt is a physical attack, as you suggested that it was Special by saying the bolded part of your quote. Anyway, while a Psychic STAB may sound nice, it has 85 accuracy, which makes it unreliable, especially when the AI is constantly trying to beat you using Hax. Additionally, it covers only Poison and Fighting, the former of which can't tough Steel and the latter of which is easily dealt with by one of this team's Ghosts. I would recommend Ice Punch > Return instead to help cover your Ground weakness nicely. Explosion is an excellent move, but if you would rather not self-KO, then Agility also makes a brilliant option should you want a high-powered Physical Sweeper.

Back