• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my all new Diamond team

Years
    This is my current new team on Pokemon Diamond... (p.s. It has Level 36-40's atm)

Chatot@ Leftovers
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Tangled Feet
    Evs: 112hp/69atk/85sp.atk/85speed
    Uproar
    Aerial Ace
    Chatter
    Roost

Honchkrow@Life orb
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Super Luck
    Evs: 128hp/112atk/93sp.atk/62speed
    Faint Attack
    Shadow Ball
    Defog
    Fly

Golduck@Leftovers
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Cloud Nine
    Evs: 114hp/75def/80sp.def/77speed
    Confusion
    Surf
    Return
    Shadow Claw

Infernape@FlameOrb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Blaze
    Evs: 121hp/100atk/81sp.atk/96speed
    Flame Wheel
    Close Combat
    Strength
    Cut (hate it like hell)

Pachirisu@???
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Pickup
    Evs: 98hp/75def/82sp.def/79speed
    Discharge
    Grass Knot
    Last Resort
    Super Fang

Machoke@???
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Guts
    Evs: 119hp/94atk/60sp.def/50speed
    Vital Throw
    Rock Smash
    Rock Climb
    Submission

Thats it...

Years
    not saying this out of experience or anything, but this team is weak. an electric pokemon and a ground pokemon are all you need to tear this team to peices. an electabuzz and dugtrio could take them out, no doubt.

i do, however, like your courage to use honchkrow. i know from experience that this pokemon is powerful but has a low stamina. My honchkrow, who is level 52 took out a level 68 machamp with one wing attack, and it wasnt even a critical hit. however, super speedy level 54 rapidash comes out and takes my honchkrow down with one stomp.

Years
    On this new adventure I'm trying to stick with 6 main pokemon and some backup pokes in my box

On my last adventure All the types on my team were different i had a Infernape,Luxray,Staraptor,Lucario,Roserade and a Gastradon, I dont have wi fi so it was boring after a while so i started a new adventure, but this time I didnt organize the types at all, all i did was just catch random pokemon that i never had before and tried to defeat all gym leaders,elite4 and champion, and anyway I'll catch Dialga to support me

Edit: I'll catch Dialga to support me when i'm facing the elite 4 and champion

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    How do you "fix" a nature?

Considering he doesn't post his own...maybe I should field this one.

Adamant on inferanpe is fine, but a betetr item is needed, probably a choice band.

Machoke wants adamant to boost that hefty attack...and evolve it.

Golduck is more for special sweeping it seems (judging by your set) so modest or timid would be good.

Honchcrow shouldn't be destroying its speed. Boost its attack stat with adamant.

I don't know enough about chatot and pichirisu, but I know relaxed isn't good for the pika looking thing. Probably modest or something, but I'm not too sure.

Also, no HM moves except surf and/or waterfall.

Years
    Ok I'm going to edit the first post sometime tomorrow, but for now good-bye

Am I supposed to leave the little level 1 babies at the daycare until they reach my other pokemon lvls?

And one other thing, My Machoke is a boy and My Chatot is a girl, is there any chance the Chatot will lay a egg with a Machop in it?

Last edited:

Eagle-Eye_Shuriken

Pokemon:Dawn/Dusk Creator
    Years
    This is my current new team on Pokemon Diamond... (p.s. It has Level 36-40's atm)

Chatot@ Leftovers
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Tangled Feet
    Evs: 112hp/69atk/85sp.atk/85speed
    Uproar
    Aerial Ace
    Chatter
    Roost

Honchkrow@Life orb
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Super Luck
    Evs: 128hp/112atk/93sp.atk/62speed
    Faint Attack
    Shadow Ball
    Defog
    Fly

Golduck@Leftovers
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Cloud Nine
    Evs: 114hp/75def/80sp.def/77speed
    Confusion
    Surf
    Return
    Shadow Claw

Infernape@FlameOrb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Blaze
    Evs: 121hp/100atk/81sp.atk/96speed
    Flame Wheel
    Close Combat
    Strength
    Cut (hate it like hell)

Pachirisu@???
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Pickup
    Evs: 98hp/75def/82sp.def/79speed
    Discharge
    Grass Knot
    Last Resort
    Super Fang

Machoke@???
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Guts
    Evs: 119hp/94atk/60sp.def/50speed
    Vital Throw
    Rock Smash
    Rock Climb
    Submission

Thats it...

Not to be blunt or anything but...Your Pk's Nat's Evs and their move sets are horriable even for their 'forgiveable' lvls.
    For one i can point out that leftovers are overrated,there are items better and more compatible with your pk than leftovers.
    To many Tm moves is a very big mistake,frankly its a dumb idea in any kinda of battleing...
    I honestly can't say to many things good about your team,but to help it would be very simple...Honchkrow can stay..and brave isnt to bad for the pk,the rest of the team needs to go and recaptured with more 'resonable' natures,and better evs (evs are not a must at the begining) and do not use Tm's...

EES

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Not to be blunt or anything but...Your Pk's Nat's Evs and their move sets are horriable even for their 'forgiveable' lvls.
    For one i can point out that leftovers are overrated,there are items better and more compatible with your pk than leftovers.
    To many Tm moves is a very big mistake,frankly its a dumb idea in any kinda of battleing...
    I honestly can't say to many things good about your team,but to help it would be very simple...Honchkrow can stay..and brave isnt to bad for the pk,the rest of the team needs to go and recaptured with more 'resonable' natures,and better evs (evs are not a must at the begining) and do not use Tm's...

EES

Did you mean HMs?

Saying TM's are dumb makes no sense, as they are just extra moves. The only moves Vileplume learn are Grass & Poison, for example. He NEEDS TMs.

But you probably meant "HMs". The only good HM's are Surf (for Sp.Sweepers) & Waterfall (for Phy.Sweepers).

Also, Leftovers is quite good. Not overrated, as it recovers HP. However, you are absolutely right in saying that not all pokes should use it. Only walls should.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    He probably got the Leftovers was overated thing from APCW13's Sig or something. O_O

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023

EES

Erm, if you dont ev from the start you are likely to have used your EVs up when it comes to EVing. Either EVfrom the start of get new pokes to EV from the start

Back on the subject of the team...
    You need to start again. Half of your pokemon should and will never be used. You aren't using machoke's evolution, you are using loads of mixed-attack sets that will never work, none of your pokemon can wall. Ditch Pachirisu and chatot at least IMO

Oh and learn to EV train. If you knew what it was you would know that EVs in odd numbers are idiotic wastes.

Sorry to be harsh but as the first 2 posts say, this team is weak at best

Eagle-Eye_Shuriken

Pokemon:Dawn/Dusk Creator
    Years
    Did you mean HMs?

Saying TM's are dumb makes no sense, as they are just extra moves. The only moves Vileplume learn are Grass & Poison, for example. He NEEDS TMs.

But you probably meant "HMs". The only good HM's are Surf (for Sp.Sweepers) & Waterfall (for Phy.Sweepers).

Also, Leftovers is quite good. Not overrated, as it recovers HP. However, you are absolutely right in saying that not all pokes should use it. Only walls should.

Yes,i see what you mean.

He probably got the Leftovers was overated thing from APCW13's Sig or something. O_O
    No lmao,just a good point from a better player,as sims pointed out only walls should really use leftovers,they recive the full benifit of the item.

EES

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Im not going to bother with a full rate, as you've just reposted your exact same last team and taken almost none of the advice given to you last time. Here's a few points:
    Chatot and pachirisu are fail
    You have no dedicated physical attacker, apart from machoke who is likely to be swept.
    LEARN TO EV TRAIN. anyone who knows how to do it properly also knows that having odd numbered EVs is a waste.

So yeah, take peoples advice 1st time round.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Ooh yeah i meant that too, I didnt make it very clear :) but still if it's odd you know you've gone wrong lol

Back