• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Awesome Team

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I planned this after studying stats carefully.

Slaking Lv. 100 (Pokemon with highest ATK)
    Shuckle Lv. 100 (Highest DEF+SP.DEF)
    Mewtwo Lv.100 (This is the only legendary in my team - Highest SP.ATK)
    Ninjask Lv. 100 (Highest speed)
    Blissey Lv. 100 (Highest HP)
    Houndoom Lv. 100 (To defeat my predictable foe's Lv. 100 Mewtwo)

What do you guys think? Of course, I only based it on theory, but I think I did a good job.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Some Movesets would be helpful -.- You shouldn't really use UUs, OUs and ubers in the same team either.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    You can't just base a team off stats. There are other things to consider. Such as the fact that Heracross does a number on the team. Mewtwo is there you say? I dare you to switch it in on a Heracross Megahorn. Ninjask there? Heracross says good game anyway what with Ninjask's shitty defenses. Plus it has rock slide anyway =/. Needs something in place of shuckle IMO.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Mewtwo alone makes this an uber team, so Groudon makes this it's *****.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Setokaibarocket said:
    I planned this after studying stats carefully.

Slaking Lv. 100 (Pokemon with highest ATK)
    Shuckle Lv. 100 (Highest DEF+SP.DEF)
    Mewtwo Lv.100 (This is the only legendary in my team - Highest SP.ATK)
    Ninjask Lv. 100 (Highest speed)
    Blissey Lv. 100 (Highest HP)
    Houndoom Lv. 100 (To defeat my predictable foe's Lv. 100 Mewtwo)

What do you guys think? Of course, I only based it on theory, but I think I did a good job.

This is really funny, it's like this has the best stats so it will own everyone. I bet anyone with half brain on NB will beat this team.:\

Last edited:

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    and mewtwo doesn't have the highest Sp.atk either.

nor does Slaking have the highest attack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Maybe you all were right about my team, except Shuckle. I still think Shuckle would do quite well, especially like this:

Attacks:
    BIDE
    WRAP
    CONSTRICT
    SAFEGUARD

All of them except SAFEGUARD do a little damage each turn. Slowly the enemy's HP will fall. The enemy cannot switch out either. I use SAFEGUARD so the enemy cannot lower my stats, eg. DEF and SP. DEF.

Hold Item: LEFTOVERS

The little damage that my foe can inflict with my high DEF and SP. DEF will be restored each turn with LEFTOVERS. This makes it almost invincible, unless my foe uses HORN DRILL or SHEER COLD or some other 1-hit KO attack. Maybe a Kyogre's HYDRO PUMP would beat it, as Kyogre has the second best SP. ATK and it's super-effective.

And Ham, Mewtwo and Slaking's ATK/SP. ATK are strongest, look at these screenshots that I've attached.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    That's in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, XD, collo and leaf green only. In Fire, Red, Deoxy's attack states are higher than slaking's and mewtwo's. Also replace constrict with encore. Wrap+Bide=kissing shuckle goodbye, because while your shuckle's bidding, your oppoment will use a defence move instead. More over, don't use that ms and think of another one.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    also, plz use this format in listing movesets:

Pokemon @ Item
    Trait:
    EVs: (optional)
    Nature:
    -Move 1
    -Move 2
    -Move 3
    -Move 4

Constrict sucks btw. so does wrap. Use something like Encore, Toxic, Sandstorm, Rest.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    your sig is so long it makes me want to eat you.

Sceptile =] =[

I love ditto it rocks!
    Years
    what's the use of using lv100 pokemon you see it's easy you know you're going to beat the pokemon so train up different ones but keep at least 1 lv100 pokemon just incase you have lost all your pokemon in a battle because if they all fainted
    you send out your lv100 and whip but and go to a pokemon center straight after hope I [Me] helped.

Have a Marril Christmas and a Hoppip New Year.

Last edited:

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Sceptile =] =[ said:
    what's the use of using lv100 pokemon you see it's easy you know you're going to beat the pokemon so train up different ones but keep at least 1
    lv100 pokemon just incase you have lost all your pokemon in a battle because they all fainted you send out your lv100 and whip but and go to a pokemon center straight after hope I [Me] helped.

I have not seen a more non-senical post that made more of a mockery of unequivocal language.

congrats.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Sceptile =] =[ said:
    what's the use of using lv100 pokemon you see it's easy you know you're going to beat the pokemon so train up different ones but keep at least 1
    lv100 pokemon just incase you have lost all your pokemon in a battle because they all fainted you send out your lv100 and whip but and go to a pokemon center straight after hope I [Me] helped.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT??!!

Back