• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Current and Planned Team For Plt

BigBlastoise

The Big B-Turtle
    Years
    Okay. I just want a quick rating of my current team. Then my planned team. Here it goes. (I just restarted Platinum for the 3rd time)

Current team:
    Chimchar: Lv 11
    Turtwig (traded): Lv 11
    Starly: Lv 12

Planned team:
    Infernape
    Torterra
    Starraptor
    Floatzel
    Bronzong
    Garchomp

UPDATE ON CURRENT TEAM:
    Rate My Current and Planned Team For Plt

Last edited:

taloche man

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I think that Infernape is a very good pokemon, with his good attack, double type with close combat and fire blitz and with his good speed, you can make some good damage.

Torterra is also very good. its high defence can make it survive for a long time. It also got some awesome ground and grass type attack.

I don't like starraptor, But since its attack and speed is not bad and it got some good attack, You can make more thing with it than a magicarp.

Floatzel is not very good. It got some balanced stat, but still most of them are too low. And his best water attack is aqua jet. I guess you can make it learn surf, but it is still not a very strong attack, especially because that it his better with physical attack. Exept if you got a good plan for it or that you can't find another sweeper, i would say that you could ditch it.

Bronzong is a very good staller. Both of his ability protect him against his weakness, fire or ground, and he got a lot of type resistance and a lot of defence and special defence. He doesn't have good offensive attack, but you can alway teach him some with TM. In conclusion, it's a exellent meat shield.

Garchomp... is... just... a... big... MONSTER! If you give him the earthquake TM, you make him learn dragon rush and sandstorm you can own almost everything with his huge attack, speed and resistance. Its sand veil ability give 20% chance to make your opponent attack miss if there is a sandstorm in game, in addition of the regular effect of the sandstorm. Garchomp can be the strongest pokemon in your team if you use it wisely... What i am saying? It WILL be the strongest pokémon of your team even if you make it learn splash.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    awesome dream team, loved the idea of trading starters.... keep on updating and i wouldnt mind some help with my dream team :)

Back