• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Deck plz!

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
  • in my deck i have:

Palkia LV.67
    Dialga LV.68
    Manaphy LV.20
    Piplup LV.9 (x2)
    Prinplup LV.20 (x2)
    Empoleon LV.42
    Empoleon LV.X
    Goldeen LV.14
    Seaking LV.41
    Riolu LV.7 (x2)
    Lucario LV.30
    Machop LV.20 (x2)
    Machoke LV.39
    Machamp LV.59
    Duskull*
    Dusclops LV.38
    Dusknoir LV.42
    Starly LV.8
    Staravia LV.21
    Staraptor LV.54
    Electabuzz LV.29
    Electivire LV.46
    Potion (x2)
    Energy Search (x2)
    Quick Ball
    Gust of Wind*
    Speed Stadium
    Water Energy (x10)
    Fighting Energy (x8)
    Metal Energy (x2 for Dialga) (also the only 2 i got)
    Lightning Energy (x4)
    Psychic Energy (x3)

* means not from Great Encounters

on a scale of 1-10 plz.

something weird was that all the Great Encounters cards in my deck, i got from the same pack! weird huh?

kba

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    yor deck is ........ AWSOME wow that some good deck you could beat anyone even me bvecause I dont have that many good cards as you but ...yeah ...your deck is pretty cool

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Ignore the other two posts in this thread, that is an awful deck. Way too many Pokemon, way too many energies, and not nearly enough trainers and supporters (Gust of Wind isn't allowed, by the way- the current Modified format is HP-on). Also, there seems to be no strategy here.

Try and limit yourself to a few Pokemon lines that work well together (preferably of the same type), throw in a bunch of supporters, and you should be fine.

Well, of course, it's more complicated than that, but it's a start.

Oh yeah, and this is the wrong section.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    well i dont think this is called a deck, i think its called a collection. a deck has a purpose and that is to be posted in the right forum.. no but seriusly go to a big forum and take a look at the decks they got there. The metagame of today is centered around one pokemon and other pokemon that helps that pokemon. So a simple line could look like this:

4 Piplup
    3 Prinplup
    4 Empoleon
    4 Pachirisu
    2 Baltoy
    2 Claydol

Empoleon is the main attacker , Pachirisu helps you swearch for the basic you need and claydol helps ypu draw cards. Then you add some enrgies (18-14) and traines stadiums and supportes(this list is just an example and may not works so well but just to give you an idea)

Back