• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Deck

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
  • I don't know if this is strong or not so can someone rate my deck please?

POKE'MON CARDS.
    - Bulbasaur
    - Caterpie
    - Charmander
    - Koffing
    - Metapod
    - Nidoran (Male)
    - Ponyta
    - Tangela
    - Weedle
    - Arcanine
    - Charmeleon
    - Growlithe
    - Ivysaur
    - Kakuna
    - Nidorino
    - Beedrill
    - Charizard
    - Nidoking

TRAINER CARDS.
    - Bill
    - Energy Removal
    - Gust of Wind
    - Potion
    - Switch
    - Defender
    - Full Heal
    - Plus Power
    - Pokedex
    - Professor Oak
    - Computer Search
    - Imposter Oak
    - Pokecenter

ENERGY CARDS.
    - Grass Energy (15 of them)
    - Fire Energy (15 of them)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    This isn't yugioh, you cant just have random single cards in a deck -_-

Think about it, you draw once per turn, and more if you have certain trainers. Some cards are gonna be discarded/prized, chances are with 1-1-1 lines, they take up decks space and are inconsistant.

You should try playing against someone to see how your deck fares up.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I have to agree with the individuals above. That deck is never going to work.

Neither of the above said that. Jaimes suggested alternatives and sipher suggested that it needed moving.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    this should be moved NOW, and yes this deck SUCKS REALLY BAD (oopss i am soo sorry my caps lock got jammed)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    this should be moved NOW, and yes this deck SUCKS REALLY BAD (oopss i am soo sorry my caps lock got jammed)

Well, obviously not. If that were true, you've have deleted it and retyped it. -_- Using all-caps online is bad manners, I learnt that a long time ago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    oh i am so sorry mr almost modd -_- , but now i am starting to wonder.. there arnt any mods here ? because this thing should absolutely get moved and i should get a warning or get banned..

and please ignore djrules5454 statement, you should play 4 basics 3 stage 1 (4 if it is the highest evolution of the pokemon) and 4 stage 2 then play rare candys with that.

when you got that add some supporting pokemon

Years
  • and please ignore djrules5454 statement, you should play 4 basics 3 stage 1 (4 if it is the highest evolution of the pokemon) and 4 stage 2 then play rare candys with that.

This deck appears to be made with older cards, so a 4-3-4 setup won't work with these cards. 4-3-2, 4-2-1, 3-2-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, or 4-3 setups work better with the older cards, because there weren't so many trainer cards that sped up evolution.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    priviet , or well i cant spell it, dah, that may be true but , this is a deck ! altough a really bad one that should be MOVED NOW ! Where are u mods ? please save us?
    in a deck the cards dont have to be valuable.

Back